The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1640 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1640 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Kim Harrison, Dead Witch Walking
#17
This kept me busy from Boston to L.A. (when I wasn't busy watching 3d season of Dexter on my new iPod Touch).

The story just keeps getting thicker and weirder. I had a problem with this one because all the legends I've previously read about banshees don't seem to jive with the super-powered banshees in this universe, and the concept of a banshee baby seems pretty bizarre. Whatever -- yet again, Kim Harrison creates perfectly acceptable airplane reading. Glad I'm getting them from the library rather than buying them, though.
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)