Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Superb Owl 58
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Yep. Now there are teaser trailers for ads so we can all get excited for people to sell us more things.
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

I hear this will be updated…

They've been plugging it for a couple of weeks. You can bet whether he makes the kick or not.

If they release all the ads ahead of time, what's the point of watching the game?

It's not like I wanna see Usher.

Oh right...
[Image: taylorswift.gif]
Brock Purdy is ready to disappoint Taylor.

Break her heart!

[Image: 44781.gif]

She's a tortured poet. She needs heartbreak for inspiration.
Turns out Yuki really enjoys football. He gets excited when we get excited for the plays and jumps up on us wagging his tail and licking us. He didn’t understand the end tho. And he was bummed later when our neighbors shot off some fireworks, probably just to get rid of them. He hates fireworks.
So they spent $14million to promote Jesus and $28million to promote the shopping service Temu. None of the ads were really home runs. I was bored with the Schwarzenegger State Farm ad the second time they showed it. The Christopher Walken ad never hit it's mark. Don't like Michael Cera. Didn't like his ad. It was fun to see Nick Offerman fly a dragon. The Schwimmer/Anniston reunion was cute. Didn't realize the Clydesdales were MIA until Anheuser Busch spent a fortune telling me that was a case. The Queen pointed out there were two different ads that referenced Flashdance, because that is really current. I'm glad the Deadpool trailer came out. Kind of want to see Wicked because of that trailer.

I'm sad my Niners lost. I was tense for most of the second half. The game was too close for comfort. Hopefully the Niners will be back again in the Superb Owl next year. Until then, bring on the baseball.

I am enjoying all the Kelce yelling at Coach Reid memes.

That was the game of field goals. How many ads had Goldblum?

--tg
Flashdance is sort of current because a lot of young ladies are doing the off one shoulder big sweatshirt thing. I see it all the time.

Also here is the 8th annual collection of owl photos from the Atlantic.
the hands that guide me are invisible