Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doom Dreams
Maybe it should be PPFzY?
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Been having a lot of RotR dreams. It's bothersome.

I'm going to pick up my car which had to be parked offsite for some reason. There's a big line and a big hassle. I find my car, but in the time it takes to get through the line to get processed by some one operating the lot, my car is stolen. I'm not really bummed about this, more irritated. I hitch a ride to Ukiah and wind up at CF's old castle there (CF used to live in a castle in Ukiah - it's a weird story and you should ask him about it someday). CF is surprised to see me and breaks out a nice bottle of whiskey. He hands me a hammer as we drink shots together. He has a hammer too. There are lots of black widows. As we drink, we sit around hammering black widows and wait for sunrise.
No more Nutella-and-banana crepes before bedtime. That'll fix it.

-Dr. Ivor Yeti
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
I dreamt I was having an argument with Marsha Brady of the Brady Bunch. I can't remember what the argument was about, but it was interupted by an IM from Greg.
I know it's always my fault, anyway. I keep having construction dreams. It's really beginning to bum me out.
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit
nothing a little nutella won't fix! Got some nutella there, buddy? Huh?

PPFY
ZY

I never dream about you jokers. You all worry me a little...
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
we know you dream about us. we know all about your sick little flashback fantasies of castle highland. 'oh sorry, dm, i thought you were deb.' we know. dm still has ptsd from that, you know. don't think for a moment that there aren't psychological scars (all the scars from those straps have healed, i'll have you know). and just for your information, dm is in the mountains, training for revenge. dream about that, why don't ya?!
Okaaay, nutella and Haldol, perhaps...

Like you have time for revenge!
so are you finally outing yourself? we knew you weren't into pudding. all this time it was nutella.
Hey, nutella is just my "bit on the side". Friday night's for Nutella, Saturday night is for pudding, got it?

Or were you going to comment on the haldol, too? I don't think you want to mock my Haldol...!
At Rock Med, our first stage of chemical restraint with intense psychedelic reaction is a 2 x 2 of haldol and ativan. That med has been useful for DM on more than a few occasions.

I recently had a dream where I was comparing scars with Hally Berrie. It got interesting when she was taking a close look at my hernia scars. There was no nutella involved.
Oh, that slight difference between a good dream and a great one: Nutella.
So I was an astronaut. Then I was put in prison. Then I got married in prison. Then because I was the only person who could go into space, I was back to being an astronaut. Good thing the prison was on the same grounds as the launch pad. The wedding was also a surprise. It happened while I was waiting in line to go get chow. As I turned the a corner the bride was waiting for me with the pastor.
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit
You might want to remove that post before a certain The Queen reads it. The whole marriage/prison/airless void thing.
Too late.
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.