The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Forums
Doom Dreams - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomForum)
+-- Forum: Doom Discussions (http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomForum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: The Big Questions (http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomForum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Doom Dreams (/showthread.php?tid=62)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Doom Dreams - Drunk Monk - 11-03-2005

I was in SF, just walking about, I think it was the mission, when suddenly I saw someone in fencing knickers. Suddenly there were several, including Tris Thompson and Peter Buschard (sp). I stopped Peter and he told me there was this tournament nearby, so I followed him to check it out. It was in this weird warehouse/gym. And there was Cole. But Cole had bleached his hair blonde and was looking quite Aryan. Not sure how the rest went...

I refuse - Greg_phpbb3_import1 - 11-03-2005

to talk about the sex with Madonna dream.

Madonna isn't part of DOOM... - Drunk Monk - 11-03-2005

...not yet, at least...

Not a chance - Greg_phpbb3_import1 - 11-03-2005

I refuse to wear the red string on my wrist. Even if it was on sale at Target.

re: sex with Madonna dreams - cranefly - 11-03-2005

Okay, just to compare notes, is Dennis Rodman always present in yours?

--cranefly

NO!!! - Drunk Monk - 11-04-2005

But Madonna is standing on her head. And Carmen Electra is there too sometimes...

Silence is Golden - Greg_phpbb3_import1 - 11-04-2005

I'm not talking about Rodman. Nor am I talking about the asian girl last night who had three nipples.

Well, I just gotta chatter - cranefly - 11-04-2005

What I hate about Rodman in my dreams is that he keeps dissing Stephen Hawking. Rodman believes the large negative vacuum energy that preceded the Big Bang was due to a Higgs field. But Hawking has shown conclusively that the curvature of collapse of vacuum energy -- which gave rise to all known matter/energy in our universe -- does not match what a Higgs field would have done. Some other unknown field had to have been responsible.

I keep trying to explain this to Rodman, but he never listens. He just keeps calling Hawking a sissy. Last night I finally ran out of patience. Summoning all my martial arts ability, I beat the piss out of his left shin.

Not that it had any effect.

That's what I hate about my dreams. I lose all my kung fu power.

--cranefly

speaking of hawking... - Drunk Monk - 11-24-2005

...did you catch all the press on his recent visit? the chron seemed to like to focus upon hawking's visit to centerfolds strip club. that sheds no light on 'no singularities'...

Santa Dream - Legbone - 12-16-2005

I think I may have posted this one on the deceased forum...

While I was in paramedic school in SF during finals,(which was in Dec.) I was standing in an alley. A long stretch limo pulls up and the darkly tinted window rolls down. I walk up to the window and I see santa sitting inside. And you guessed it, he offers to pay me $50 for a blow job. Of course I did not want to be on the "naughty" list so I got into the limo with santa.

you mentioned that already... - Drunk Monk - 01-02-2006

... and didn't mark work as santa for a while? Confusedhock:

strip club - Drunk Monk - 01-07-2006

i'm in this strip club with some of the brotherhood but i can't remember who exactly. we're in a circle of chairs, and this one lap dancer is coming around to each of us. she's very talented but she's the only one there and the place is really well lit, unlike most such places, err, at least that's what they looked like in showgirls, which i only watched to see greg's work. ahem. anyway, another stripper is brought in that has no arms and is grossly obese. she's laid out on the floor like an elephant seal and wobbles rather helplessly. then a parade of other freakish strippers flood in all with major physical mutations/defects - it's a major freak scene like out of the sentinel. we all flee in horror. we find ourselves somewhere in sf, at a corner, near the ocean. we all regroup at an ice cream shop and laugh about it together, but we're all really shaken by the experience and console ourselves with the ice cream... the weird part is that i'm lactose intolerant and don't eat ice cream...

Dreams Only, man - Greg_phpbb3_import1 - 01-08-2006

You are not supposed to use this forum to tell tales about things that happened back in 1987 during Chinese New Year. Keep it to the stuff that occurs when you are asleep, okay?

sorry - Drunk Monk - 01-09-2006

sometimes the line between dreams and reality is very faint for me. but now that you mention it, i remember it was you who didn't want to leave, except to get more dollar bills...

They hate it - Greg_phpbb3_import1 - 01-23-2006

When you toss Silver Dollars. Of course there was that one girl who didn't have any problems picking them up.