Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bay Area July 2018
Did everyone survive? Do you need an alibi? You paid cash for the woodchipper, right?
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
(07-18-2018, 03:10 PM)Greg Wrote: My mother wanted to know why I didn't invite DM up to Saratoga on Thursday because we have a big basement.

She also wanted to know why I didn't suggest to the Yeti to bring his swim trunks on Sunday so we could go swimming.

Tell her DM's car is in the shop.

Has she seen Yeti in swim trunks?  My retinas are still scarred.  It's like snow blindness.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
You’ve seen me in...*knickers*.
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
Mission Accomplished! She had to light this flower thing on fire to celebrate. We went to Holders which is what replaced Denney's on DeAnza Blvd.
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

(07-19-2018, 01:13 AM)Dr. Ivor Yeti Wrote: You’ve seen me in...*knickers*.
oy

(07-19-2018, 06:46 AM)Greg Wrote: Mission Accomplished! She had to light this flower thing on fire to celebrate. We went to Holders which is what replaced Denney's on DeAnza Blvd.

yay
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
And the phrase that struck terror into the hearts of many, came floating down from the kitchen to my work area in the ballroom, "Greg, I need to talk to you"

I never answer that summons. Nothing good ever comes of it.

You should just go on a road trip to the coast and have lunch with an old (in all ways) friend.
No fights until Friday.
No fights until Friday
No fights until Friday.
No fights until Friday.
No fights until Friday.
No fights until Friday.
No fights until Friday.
No fights until Friday.

Roberta is counting on me.

Go have lunch in S’Cruz. Go!
(07-19-2018, 09:30 AM)Greg Wrote: No fights until Friday.
Avoid the double negative.

And you should be okay.

(unless anger keeps you warm)
I'm nobody's pony.