Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bay Area July 2018
I'm in the Bay Area this week (July 14-21) to take care of my mother while Roberta is on a much needed vacation. To make things even better, my mother celebrates a birthday this week. So. that will be a fun day.

I also get to feed my sister's cat who bites and attacks everything in sight.

I've been here ten minutes and I already hate life to a tremendous degree.
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

yay?

I'm telecommuting on Thursday next week if you want to make the trek to the lovely Cruz for lunch of something.  It's really nice here now, much nicer than Fremont, plus next week's office schedule has me already blocked out for most of it.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
I'll be over.

My mother has again mentioned I'm up here writing.

Angry.

Today my mother needed me to run some errands for her. I complied but did so with ill grace.

But when she asked me how much she owed me, I said nothing. She responded by saying if I wasn't going to take her money, she wouldn't send me on anymore errands. I was good with that.

breakfast or lunch tomorrow (Wednesday) in Millbrae?
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
I forgot that tomorrow is my mother's birthday, so I am going to have to cancel for tomorrow. Plus, I'm blowing her off for going out to lunch today, siting the fact I'm too busy to leave the computer. But maybe she will have calmed down by Friday.

Ah. Well, if you want to watch children stab me, come on by M-Team this evening. Practice is from 5 to 8:30. I know of food places that serve food to people who want food.
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
(07-17-2018, 10:01 AM)Greg Wrote: I forgot that tomorrow is my mother's birthday, so I am going to have to cancel for tomorrow. 

Denial ain't just a river in Egypt.  

We still on for Thursday?  Let me know what you might like food wise.  Ocean views too?  Just no haggis spice vegan chocolate.

(07-17-2018, 10:04 AM)Dr. Ivor Yeti Wrote: watch children stab me 

They'll be wearing knickers too, won't they?  

Kinky yeti.
We are on for Thursday. That was mentioned before the rancor.

I would like food.

(07-17-2018, 10:51 AM)Greg Wrote: I would like food.

I think I can hook that up.  What time?  Mind you, I'm working a show the night before, and I must take my ride into the shop, so not too early.  Lunch-ish?  Brunch-ish?
12 sharp! Like God intended.

Or around then.

[Image: GeneralPotableAurochs-max-1mb.gif]
"Greg, could you come and talk to this person you don't know and help her with her problems with her Social Security?"

Today's the day where I get to be the gray haired guy taking his mom to Holder's Country Diner for her Birthday lunch.

My mother wanted to know why I didn't invite DM up to Saratoga on Thursday because we have a big basement.

She also wanted to know why I didn't suggest to the Yeti to bring his swim trunks on Sunday so we could go swimming.