Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Into the Badlands
Daniel reached out to me personally last week.  He's in the Bay Area and we're hoping to get together.  He caught me up on Badland news, but it's all NDA-ed at the moment.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Word is out.
AMC cancelled Badlands.
No more free Dublin trips.
Sad
Crap.
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

Dammit...

At least I have season 3 to watch, which should hit Netflix sometime in March, if like previous years.

A lot of actors matured on that series.  For some they virtually grew up on set.  It'll be interesting to see where they end up next.  For most, I trust this has been a wonderful steppingstone.

But, again, and in a word ... Dammit.
I'm nobody's pony.
Alas. ‘Twas a good run while it lasted and I’m grateful for the opportunity to visit Dublin, meet some cool actors and hug the widow. 

Still waiting to hear about Man at Arms renewal...

Team Widow FOREVER!
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
(02-10-2019, 12:37 AM)Dr. Ivor Yeti Wrote: Team Widow FOREVER!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssss!

hold the phone - was that an epee in the hands of the master? 

I'm supposed to get together with Daniel soon.  He's says he's pretty open for the next few months. My need things to settle before I can schedule anything.
Sure looked like an epee...but I’m not switching teams. Team Widder! Yee-HAW!!!
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
I feel ya. The widow needs her own spin off series.

Besides epee is soooo boring... at least I’ve heard that somewhere.
? + ? = Team Widow

Hmmmm... doesn’t like my emojis.
No one likes your emojis.
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

I dunno. That knickers-@-your-ankles emoji is kinda funny when used sarcastically.
(02-10-2019, 01:47 PM)Drunk Monk Wrote: Besides epee is soooo boring... at least I’ve heard that somewhere.
From Greg.  That's why he doesn't want you writing about epeeing on 4:20 anymore.
I'm nobody's pony.
(02-10-2019, 09:32 PM)cranefly Wrote:
(02-10-2019, 01:47 PM)Drunk Monk Wrote: Besides epee is soooo boring... at least I’ve heard that somewhere.
From Greg.  That's why he doesn't want you writing about epeeing on 4:20 anymore.

All this time and it takes cf to point out the pee in epee. Well played, bro.
Someone mentions “pee” in a forum called “Doom *Streaming*” and it’s remarkable?