Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's the cheese
For my b-day, my daughter got me a selection of cheeses (via my son who bought them from Staff of Life). This one was particularly good:

Pleasant Ridge Reserve

--tg
Cowgirl Creamery is known for their soft cheeses (pro-tip: Serve at room temp) but they make some semi-soft cheeses that ate outstanding. Toma and Wagon Wheel. WW was just discontinued, but if you can find it, it is really good. Toma is also very good.
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
I hate discontented cheese. So bitter.
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

Now is the Cheese of our discontent.
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
Made glorious fondue by this son of Gouda.
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

Apparently the Yeti has gone upscale. I can't afford that rich folk cheese. Anyway the only place around here you could get it is Whole Foods, and since Amazon bought them, I only shop there if absolutely necessary.
the hands that guide me are invisible
Tillamook Colby is a perfectly adequate cheese, I've been told. By my Au Pair.
[Image: 7bd43e34-5288-4c20-a971-f4dfaa9fce66_text.gif]
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Cheese makes you sexy.
truth

I was actually searching 'sexy cheese' gifs because I still haven't sorted one of my iphone functions and don't receive my two-fold activation code texts for fb there yet so I couldn't waste time on fb unless on my new iphone so I went to ttt some dormant threads here with gifs, and found that.

Then there's these...

[Image: Cheese%2BSlut%2B-%2BCredit%2BGood%2BPepper.jpg][Image: eat-cheese-and-become-sexy.png]

https://www.elle.com/culture/travel-food...ge-exhibit
[Image: The+Cheese+Slut+Pin+Silver.jpg?auto=form...000&w=1000]

https://www.cheesesexdeath.com
Quote:Velveeta releases a cheese-scented nail polish in collaboration with Nails Inc.
By Zoe Sottile, CNN 
Updated 1:00 AM EDT, Sat June 18, 2022

[Image: 220616104213-01-velveeta-pinkies-out-che...us-169.jpg]

(CNN)Cheese-lovers can now wear their favorite dairy product on their fingertips, thanks to Velveeta and British nail polish brand Nails Inc.

A limited-edition set of two cheese-scented polishes will cost cheese fanatics $15 on the Nails Inc. website. It includes two shades: "Finger Food," a bright red, and "La Dolce Velveeta," a creamy yellow color. 

The polishes' signature cheesy scent only appears when they are dry, says Nails Inc.

[/url][Image: 220126093257-oscar-meyer-bacon-022219-fi...us-169.jpg]
[url=https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/26/business/oscar-mayer-hot-dogs-velveeta-cheese-kraft-heinz/index.html]
Exclusive: Oscar Mayer hot dogs and Velveeta cheese will get more expensive

"These highly pigmented shades provide full-cover payoff and are designed to be worn together for those confident enough to show the world they are living a big, bold, and unrestrained life," says Nails Inc. The collaboration is a part of Velveeta's "La Dolce Velveeta," campaign, "which is all about stepping out in a confident, unapologetic way to show the world that you're living a life filled with outrageous pleasure," according to a press release from the Kraft Heinz Company, which owns Velveeta.

Although Velveeta's products are not vegan, the formulation of both colors is vegan and cruelty-free, according to Nails Inc. 

The collaboration also includes a set of Velveeta-themed nail stickers featuring gooey cheese graphics and the phrases "creamy" and "drip."

"Veleeta is known for its rich, creamy texture and cheesy, melty goodness, so what better way to bring this to life for our fans than with something equally as rich and creamy — nail polish," said Kelsey Rice, senior brand communications manager at the Kraft Heinz Company, in the press release.

Social media stars Ka5sh, known for producing memes and rapping, and Gia Gunn, a drag performer who appeared on RuPaul's "Drag Race," both appeared in advertising campaigns for the launch.
[Image: cheese-fez.gif]

I have fond memories of a D00M Melee at Lynch Manor where individually wrapped cheese slices became shuriken. I still retell that story (with plenty of embellishment) from time to time.
Quote:'Brieing' Is a New Trend Where Middle-Aged Women Eat MDMA Wrapped in Cheese

Like butt-chugging, but for grown-ass women with lots of money and a penchant for fromage d'Affinois.

[/url]By [url=https://www.vice.com/en/contributor/jelisa-castrodale]Jelisa Castrodale

May 17, 2018, 2:40pm

[Image: 1526591346725-mdma-brie.jpeg?crop=1xw:0....ize=1000:*]

BRIE IMAGE VIA FLICKR USER CRISTINA LASARTE / COMPOSITE BY MUNCHIES STAFF
If you’re a middle-aged woman with a tremendous amount of disposable income, it’s so hard to be satisfied, you know? Like, how does one find fulfillment, especially in those empty hours between riding your Peloton and obsessively refreshing the New Arrivals section on the Eileen Fisher website? Apparently, the answer is drugs!
To be fair, the answer to that question is usually drugs, but instead of shaking a couple of their son’s Adderalls out into their impeccably moisturized hands, a group of upper class British women have started dosing themselves with MDMA… wrapped in cheese.

“We did not seem to have as much of a laugh than as when we were younger, there always seemed to be barriers up between us,” she sighed. “So, one of our group suggested we all take MDMA together so we could open up to each other and improve our friendships.”
The Brieing—as they’re calling it—worked, and undoubtedly resulted in an evening in which they all took turns pressing their cheeks against the cool marble of their Eero Saarinen dining tables. “‘Nothing much happened for 40 minutes, then the colours in the rug seemed to be more vivid and before I know it was in an in-depth conversation about my fantasy sex life with an old friend,” she said. (Just gonna throw this in: We totally called this a couple of years ago, except we were all about rolling hard on triple crème cheeses, by themselves).
That was a year ago, and the woman says that she’s become an accidental pioneer, of sorts, after being invited to “Brieing parties” hosted by others. “It’s such a middle-class way to take drugs,” she said, because she worried that you weren’t already making the same face as that puzzled blonde guy GIF.
Unbelievably, they seem to be doing MDMA the right way. The Global Drugs Survey has a checklist, of sorts, for first-time MDMA users, and it suggests that it’s crucial to do it with friends, to stay in a safe and familiar place, and to make sure you don’t have any commitments the next day. (So unsubscribe from that 6:30 AM Power Zone Endurance Ride class).
Just be safe, ladies, take it slow. And maybe try some other cheeses—Brie can be hell to clean out of a gauzy linen tunic.

I...ah...

I........um.....

Clearly I've been going to the wrong parties.
(09-06-2022, 06:35 PM)Drunk Monk Wrote:
Quote:'Brieing' Is a New Trend Where Middle-Aged Women Eat MDMA Wrapped in Cheese

Like butt-chugging, but for grown-ass women with lots of money and a penchant for fromage d'Affinois.

[/url]By [url=https://www.vice.com/en/contributor/jelisa-castrodale]Jelisa Castrodale

May 17, 2018, 2:40pm

[Image: 1526591346725-mdma-brie.jpeg?crop=1xw:0....ize=1000:*]

BRIE IMAGE VIA FLICKR USER CRISTINA LASARTE / COMPOSITE BY MUNCHIES STAFF
If you’re a middle-aged woman with a tremendous amount of disposable income, it’s so hard to be satisfied, you know? Like, how does one find fulfillment, especially in those empty hours between riding your Peloton and obsessively refreshing the New Arrivals section on the Eileen Fisher website? Apparently, the answer is drugs!
To be fair, the answer to that question is usually drugs, but instead of shaking a couple of their son’s Adderalls out into their impeccably moisturized hands, a group of upper class British women have started dosing themselves with MDMA… wrapped in cheese.

“We did not seem to have as much of a laugh than as when we were younger, there always seemed to be barriers up between us,” she sighed. “So, one of our group suggested we all take MDMA together so we could open up to each other and improve our friendships.”
The Brieing—as they’re calling it—worked, and undoubtedly resulted in an evening in which they all took turns pressing their cheeks against the cool marble of their Eero Saarinen dining tables. “‘Nothing much happened for 40 minutes, then the colours in the rug seemed to be more vivid and before I know it was in an in-depth conversation about my fantasy sex life with an old friend,” she said. (Just gonna throw this in: We totally called this a couple of years ago, except we were all about rolling hard on triple crème cheeses, by themselves).
That was a year ago, and the woman says that she’s become an accidental pioneer, of sorts, after being invited to “Brieing parties” hosted by others. “It’s such a middle-class way to take drugs,” she said, because she worried that you weren’t already making the same face as that puzzled blonde guy GIF.
Unbelievably, they seem to be doing MDMA the right way. The Global Drugs Survey has a checklist, of sorts, for first-time MDMA users, and it suggests that it’s crucial to do it with friends, to stay in a safe and familiar place, and to make sure you don’t have any commitments the next day. (So unsubscribe from that 6:30 AM Power Zone Endurance Ride class).
Just be safe, ladies, take it slow. And maybe try some other cheeses—Brie can be hell to clean out of a gauzy linen tunic.

I...ah...

I........um.....

Clearly I've been going to the wrong parties.

Huh.