Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's the cheese
easy cheese, nacho cheese, head cheese. pudding is for pudheads
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
When it comes to fat free, fat free devil's food pudding beats all fat free and low-fat cheeses hands down.

I'm the only one with the cholesterol issue, aren't I? Cry
Don't I wish you were the only one around here with cholesterol issues. In the martial arts, we talk about internal power coming from the belly - sometimes this manifests in a roll called a 'qi belly'. Oh yeah, my qi belly is coming along just fine, thanks.

But that's the whole point of good nachos. You want the fat. It's about the sin of it. If we wanted to be healthy, we could just have easily used olive oil, but that's not nearly as nasty. Sin has to be nasty, it has to be fatty. My argument stands. :twisted:
Your opinions would carry more weight if you had an Avatar. Until then, pudding pops for everyone.
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit
A really good bread, if you please.

http://en.for-ua.com/blog/2005/09/06/175314.html

--cranefly
I'm nobody's pony.
Of course, it did upset the Ukranians. And that can't be good.
You remember how they described those Ukranians in that book you never finished? Isn't that how we learned what "contumaciousness" was?
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
Easy Cheese is $4 a can now.

That's more expensive than Brie.

Oh well - you can't put a price on quality.
nacho cheese is the way to go. it comes in industrial size containers.
That used to be the way to go. Until they limited you to the little tub of cheese, a small packet of tortilla chips and jacked the price to six bucks. I'm sticking with pudding. Especially the kind you can throw.
We say something is cheesy. We never say something is puddingy. I rest my case...for now.
Ah, but "cheesy" is generally pejorative, isn't it?

Pudding is not simply one delicious creamy treat, but a generic description of the dessert course of any meal. And depending on where you go for a meal, the dessert course might even be cheese.

Pudding rules!!!
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
As in "My, Gene, your skin is puddingly soft"
Besides, we're all Californian here. It's the Cheese!
You don't see them boycotting Bill Cosby.