Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's the cheese
well, maybe not that guar gum stuff you eat. I support Peta because Pamela Andersen said I should.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
And you'd better listen.
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit
...Price of EZ Cheez. Direct connexion. Pudding wins cuz it ain't being used by OPEC to bring down Western Democracy!
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang, I better get my ears closer and have a listen.

If memory serves, cheeseballs have been served at DOOM gatherings for several years now. In fact, the ritual only ended last time after the pitbulls ate the balls. Yeouch! We've never had pudding. OK, maybe once or twice but Yeti never shares. He always hordes the cups to himself and all we find are empty containers in the bathroom trash later.
It's just not always served
i don't wanna know. i just don't wanna know.
Well I like cheese, but my brother brought over some "soft ripening" cheese made from cow, sheep, and goat milk, proclaiming how good it was. It wasn't marrow, so I tried it, and it was super nasty - it tasted rotten. If he weren't so humorless, I would have thought it was a practical joke. I should have known better; it smelled bad too.

On the other hand, I've never encountered stinky foul-tasting pudding. The worst it's ever been was mediocre.
What happened? You used to be such a courageous eater. I remember alchemical adventures when we explored the right combination of eel, JD and altoids, just for the rush. Now you're balking at some gamey cheese and nosey marrow? My but we are getting old.

It's diappointing to see so many of my dear DOOM brothers siding on the Pudding. We're Californians, dammit! It's about the Cheese. Was there a famous Monty Python sketch called the Pudding Shoppe? No? I rest my case... for now.
Don't get me wrong Gene, I still love cheese. AND I DID TRY the nasty cheese. But it was bad. I still eat jalapenos for the rush. (Raw is best.)

And when I think about it, I've had great cheese, but I'm not sure I've ever had great pudding. I'm not sure there can be such a thing as great pudding. It never has the highest highs nor the lowest lows of cheese. Custard can be very good, but I don't think that's really pudding, is it?
Cheese has range - good/bad, ecstatic/rotten. runny/moldy, stinky/fragrant, but most of all saucy. Hmmm, cheese sauce.

Pudding just has vanilla and chocolate. Bo-RIng
Tapioca is perhaps the finest pudding. I do also like Pistachio.

DM: Go down the aisle with the jello in the supermarket. You'll see there are many pudding options.

As for cheese sauce, I love a good Mac & Cheese. I've got a very simple recipe if anyone wants it - you don't even have to cook the macaroni beforehand, just mix it up and put it in the oven. Mmmmmm.
When did we talk about making DM's butt itch and aren't I glad I missed it?
How can you mention pudding and not mention the King Of All Pudding:

Butterscotch.

Ah, Butterscotch Pudding. Vanilla, chocolate, even the rare pistachio. They have their merits and moments, but truly, they're just pudding. But Butterscotch is PUDDING, baby! I'm not talking about instant, either. Cook & serve, nice top on it... mmmmm....

Butterscotch.

Butterscotch.

Butterscotch, Butterscotch, Butterscotch.

Yummy!
At least ONE of you has not strayed from the Church of the Pudding! You cheese-eating HERETICS will BURN in the Fondu-Pits of the Infernal Realm!!!

Trader Joes Belgian Chocolate Pudding is really good, too, but obviously WASTED on you poncey APOSTATE CHEESE-EATERS!!
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
Oh, oh, no more butterscotch for me, mater. I'm off to play the grand piano. I suppose pistachio thought they were a bit common, except on the bleedin' croquet lawn. Thank you, your bleeding Highness. Oh Eton and Madgalene. The fondue-pit has an hole in. Of course it's got a hole in, it wouldn't be a fondue-pit otherwise, would it, mush! A gahp in one's fohhhhndue-pit. Pardon me, but I'm off to play the grand piano.