Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christmas 2013
My father asked me what Blu-Ray is yesterday.
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit
Wow. Great question, DM. They should use that one on Jeopardy. Actually, Greg, your dad's question is pretty darned good too.
Yessiree.
Now, after reading this question, I was all set to go out and buy the necessary equipment. But LC balked at the idea, saying we will not be buying equipment just for this one event. She made this rather emphatic by taking away my wooden jians.
So it looks like this will be a BYOBRP party.

We still have a standard TV, BTW. But from what I'm reading, Blu-Ray should play on it with DVD or better image quality -- though not hi-def. This all assumes that someone brings a BRP.

Your most resourceful and accommodating host,
Cranefly
I'm nobody's pony.
so.....vhs then?

j/k

at least my blurry pirates won't be so obvious then....
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Zoetrope!!!
Actually, all our VHS players stopped working a couple years ago.
I wish they'd come up with some new technology.
BTW, our zoetrope needs a new slave to push the mill wheel.

Okay. So. We do have a reliable DVD player.
I'm nobody's pony.
A clandestine pre-DOOMXMAS rendezvous is scheduled for 1800 hours. Certain materials are to be transferred. Methinks it's telignite... Confusedmt073
Explosives were exchanged. Seriously.

And the rest of the parcel has Yeti's name all over it. Well, actually, it has another DOOM brother's name all over it, but he doesn't come round here no more. Regardless, Yeti, you will be sad to miss these.
I'll just be sad in general.
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
What time does the Festivus commence? Probably depends on what time DM can get there post-work.

Plus, I need the Cranefly address again. . . .
Festivities can convene as early as 3, but it sounds like DM is more like 6-ish, unless he wasn't kidding about the 4:20.
If you come while there's still light, I'll bore you with some pen-and-ink sketches.

Cranefly
1180 Burgoyne St.
Mountain View CA 94043

cell: 650-208-0546
I'm nobody's pony.
Soon come.
Great! I'll be there! Oh, darn it, can't make it. Happy Merry!
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
I read the start of your post, then hurry-hobbled into the kitchen and put out another plate. Now I have to go back and put it away again.

Have a good one.

P.S. DM, LCF pointed out a problem with 4:20; this is a spare the air day.
I'm nobody's pony.
I'll be there between 5:30 and 6:00. We are having another round of gift giving to coincide with eldest daughter arrival.

How do I spare the air?
i have failed you this year, brothers. i was unable to procure a holy cheese ball during my quick lunch run to bevmo just now. i did manage to get some cheese spread, which (if i can borrow a butter knife at CF's) i will quickly sculpt into a cheese skull to redeem my failure.

doom soon come.