Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christmas 2013
cranefly Wrote:*Ample interest = 1 or more guests. I hate chatting to what turns out to be an empty living room (actually, it doesn't bother me a bit).
So that's 1 and if the Glynch shows, that's 2. If it winds up just us three, can we call it a DOOM KFTC staff meeting? :-D

Not sure if I've got any fresh vid that's quite DOOMworthy. I'll have to poke around.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
I've already got my DOOMgifts2013. I'm such a good shopper. But if there's more than seven DOOMers in the house, I'll be pissed.
Don't you have pirated copy or a screener of Chinese Zodiac hanging around?

I vote for 3pm so I can get to the buffet early.
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit
...but it's a stuttering pirate, as in "A-a-a-a-a-a-ar-ar-rgh" :oops: I'll bring it. Maybe Special ID and Young Detective Dee too. Those are quite so stuttering.

As for 3PM, that's just a tad early for me. I do have to work for a living and don't get off until 5 at the earliest.
My daughter's coming in from out of town and we are doing the Xmas family stuff that day, so I'm out. But I did buy some goodies with this in mind when I was in Edinburgh. I'll have to hook up w/DM before then so he can bring them along. I have on idea if they are still edible. Whisky recommended...

--tg
thatguy Wrote:I'll have to hook up w/DM
We've been saying that since I moved to the Cruz. My schedule is super hectic with the holidaze but maybe we can grab a beer or something. I'd be happy to be the messenger.

So it's Greg, CF, & DM but no ED or tg. No word from KB or LB. And PPFY will say he'll be there and then cancel as soon as it starts. I'm so happy I'm under my 7 gift limit.
So what you are saying is Greg, CF and DM?

No leftover gifts from KFM giveaways.
...you probably have it all already.

Um...unless you want some Fast & Furious 6 key chains... :oops:
Only if they came out of Paul Walker's car.

Too soon?
Quote:DM said:
I'm so happy I'm under my 7 gift limit.

You're not getting us all dwarfs again, are ya?

I'm still looking for the last one.
I'm nobody's pony.
ED brought the dwarfs, not I.
Aw man. That meeting time is wasted on you two. Confusedad:

Hey Greg, do you still have a copy of Tracking Bodhidharma that I might be able to borrow? Stacy disliked it immensely and won't allow me to buy it. I will probably be returning your Dr. Sleep as I doubt ED and I can hook it up over the next week. I'm hustling for the holidaze which makes me a hard target.

Still looking for good DOOM DVDs to share. I'll just bring a mixed bag.
Sorry. I got my copy from the Library.

Sorry, about the 4:20 thing.
I had to hire an expert cryptographer (LC) to penetrate the 4:20 haze. And no, she's not a user; she just knows everything. I'm reminded of that every night we watch Jeopardy.

4:20 would be fine, BTW. 3 as well.

I might try to pick up a weird DVD from a Palo Alto video store (a last hold-out) or even from the library (really, they have some decent trash), if they'll let me in with my double swords (I'm currently using two wooden jians as crutches).
I'm nobody's pony.
is the CF nest Blu-Ray compatible?