Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ack!
I concur.
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit
make it stop make it stop make it stop make it stop.....
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
My eyes bleed every time I see this abomination.
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
Which should help since you are the abominable snowman or Yeti.
I concur.
You *are* a cur!
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
Yay! No more eye-bleeding!
Phew! Back to plain, old, hum-drum "Forum" again! Smoke
I can't help but notice that at the top of my screen, it still says "Merry Christmas. Time to mess with the board." Isn't this akin to failing to take your Christmas tree down, or leaving your Christmas lights up outside the house?
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
True. If you only knew where you could find a web-person...?
my xmas lights are still up.

:oops:
Where do Christmas lights come into the whole Buddhist picture?
Drunk Monk Wrote:my xmas lights are still up.

:oops:

I'm sorry, I didn't realize you didn't own a calendar.
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
santa is a buddhist arhat.
Don't pirates wear "Arrrr-hats"?