Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ack!
:vom:

--tg
Come on! It's the Valentines Day Weekend celebration. And punishment for people on the forum.
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit
Do you have a theme for President's Day that you could use instead?

--tg
True story - I made a post from TX last year after some drunken carousing with some martial arts buddies. That hotel had a free web cafe and I just couldn't resist posting here. Anyway, I had my DOOM skin set at that Star Trek one and one of my buds - a hardcore kung fu fighter - came in and totally busted me on being on some nerdy star trek site.

Gawd, if he saw the valentine's gayness of this one, I would have been lynched.

Good one, Greg. It's just one more item to add to the list of reasons to take revenge on Greg someday in the future....
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
You couldn't find a Chinese New Year Theme? Winter Olympic Games Theme?
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
:roll:

You can't just get Ms. The Queen flowers and take her to dinner, you have to do this to *all* of us?
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
I'm an equal opportunity offender. I think Ms. The Q is horrified as the rest of you. For me, It makes me feel pretty.
make it stop make it stop make it stop make it stop.....
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
Suck it up, Fencer Boy.
Just when we were starting to think he didn't care about us anymore.

Heart
Phew! Back to plain, old, hum-drum "Forum" again! Bear
:vom:
And a Merry Christmas to all.
I concur: ACK! Eek
Suck it up, Fencer Boy.