Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where are you going next?
Hey, with me and The Grrl you can get a great meal, pleasant conversation and projectile vomiting. We're a full-service outfit here.

Play your cards right, we'll even throw in some public urination at no extra charge - it's the Big City, after all...
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
...well, DM can certainly top anything PPFY has to offer. Somehow I doubt vomiting is what TQ wants...
:vom:
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
I'm glad that's understood. Sad
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
Packing for the brief SF trip. How on earth can I be going for less than 48 hours and need at least three pairs of shoes? What am I, a girl or something? Sigh.

FYI, the Queen's cell phone: 818-517-2160.
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
I got to the airport early, hoping I could switch to an earlier flight. Not so much. Not only couldn't I get on an earlier flight, my original flight has now been delayed four times. If I hadn't checked a bag, I would seriously consider just renting a car and driving at this point. Grrrr.

Well, guess it could be worse - I've got an internet connection so I'm not totally bored and using up the one book I brought with me. And if the flight actually ever goes, at least the upgrade came through and I'll be in first class.

Seriously considering heading to the bar for awhile. After all, I don't have to drive once I get there. And at this rate, I probably won't have to work much once I get there...
...better than a nekkid surfer covered in his own pee, I bet.
http://brotherhoodofdoom.com/phpBB3/view...f=7&t=1781
No meal, just a wee glass of Glenmorangie. :drinkers: Unfortunately, I had a hard time getting the sales manager and training agent to go away and leave the Yeti and I to pleasantly converse. Other than that, it was the loveliest part of an otherwise unlovely day.

Just a few short hours after that, the hotel's fire alarm went off and we all had to evacuate. After checking the door and seeing that it was cool and there was no smoke, I grabbed shoes, threw a coat over my jammies and climbed down the seven flights of steps, then stood around outside with all of the other hotel guests for awhile. Good thing the rain had stopped by then.

The fun thing was, when the all-clear sounded and we were allowed back in, all of the guests wanted to go back to their rooms and of course, had to wait for the elevators. Apparently, you can use the stairwells to exit and go down, but it's impossible to use the stairwells to go up - the floor-doors automatically lock and only hotel personnel have keys to each floor, and they weren't making that option available. So it took another 25 minutes before I could get on an elevator back to the room.
Wearing jammies would have been a little overdressed, but deadheads don't really care about fashion obviously.
Next up: Istanbul. July, 2010.
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
Grrrr.

Actually, the next travel for me will be San Jose to film a certain Martial Arts Tournament and then it's off to the Caribbean with the folks and family. Yes, tQ has already started drinking.
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit
Miss The Queen is pretty smart - sometimes the risk of sobriety is too great.
Next up for me is end of April - Sunny Isles Beach, Florida: about half-way between Miami and Ft. Lauderdale, followed by a two-day stay with my mom and stepdad in Lakeland: about half-way between Tampa and Orlando. It's a half-work/half-time-off-with-family trip. I expect it will be half-entertaining.