Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where are you going next?
If Her Higness can take the time, I'll be having a much more intelligent, pretty, nice-smelling time than you will, DM!
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
come on now queen. dm could hook that up. get dm's cell# from the glynch. dm is totally serious.

just imagine coming back bedecked in tie-dye and reeking of pot, patchouli and unwashed feet.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Sorry for the delay in responding -- my Internet connection died yesterday and the glynch doesn't have a wireless router for me to work off his connection, so I had to wait until he left for work and then get through the mammoth pile of email and forum messages waiting for me...bla, bla, bal ad nausem.

We are on for Thursday. I will be arriving at SFO somewhere around 2:30-ish and going directly to my hotel, the Embassy Suites to check in, make sure everything is prepared for my Fri a.m. meeting and then I should be free for the rest of the evening. My cell phone number is 818-517-2160.
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
it would only take up the rest of the evening...
http://brotherhoodofdoom.com/phpBB3/view...f=7&t=1374
I do need to rest and be human in the morning -- I have 200 people expecting me to be worth the money they paid to spend in my presence. My normal bed time is 8 PM. i can probably stretch that til 9 or 10 before I turn into a pumpkin.
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
i know, i know. just go to bed early and then go to work. let someone else go out and have a good time.
I'll have a couple of late-ish customers and then I'll come up to your Embassy Suites (Airport or South San Francisco...?) I'll call G-Man tomorrow to get your cell numbah. I'll have a window of slack between about 4:30/5-ish until about 6-ish (first lesson is a 6:30-ish).

I call you to confirm. Anyone one else in? DM? Regain your dignity and join us! The Dead are beyond our help - Live instead!
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
Where am I going? Arcata for the Humboldt State Commencement ceremony. My oldest, Terra, is graduating!!! I'm really proud of her. It's going to be a drive-by. My son and I leave tomorrow morning. Get on 101, drive 7 hours, get off 101....

Ceremony is Sat. AM. We follow that with a sit down brunch with my ex/not-ex which may prove really interesting since we can't seem to talk without having a huge fight. :axe: Maybe go out to dinner too, but I told my daughter she should party with her friends (you only graduate once...well, actually that's not true. I graduated twice...) Then Sun, my son and I drive back. He's got school on Mon and I've got to work.

He graduates from High School in a month!

--tg
Dr. Ivor Yeti Wrote:I'll have a couple of late-ish customers and then I'll come up to your Embassy Suites (Airport or South San Francisco...?) I'll call G-Man tomorrow to get your cell numbah. I'll have a window of slack between about 4:30/5-ish until about 6-ish (first lesson is a 6:30-ish).

I call you to confirm. Anyone one else in? DM? Regain your dignity and join us! The Dead are beyond our help - Live instead!

Sounds good. Talk to you later!
Gotta say, if you can't be home watching the Celtics lose with a glynch, a whining emo/goth dog and the biting puppy, I must say -- an hour of whiskey with a yeti is a thoroughly enjoyable alternative. :drinkers:
You could have watched the Ducks lose, too. (Maeve currently behind me chewing on bookcase)
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit
As predicted, I had an intelligent, pretty, nice-smelling, thoroughly enjoyable whisky-hour with Her Highness. Why would DM choose to consort with unwashed, self-toasted hippies instead?

The ride back into the city was boring and the late star-trek IMAX movie was Vunnderfull!
24-hour Seattle Blitzkrieg. Up and back to coach a fencer at a tournament up there hosted at a friend's fencing club. Saw/refereed for the son of a Northern DOOMie. He won one, lost one. Must have been the ref. My fencer did well for a neophyte, making the top 8 and forcing the eventual winner to take her seriously (even to 8-8, then the Canadian pulled away...)

Seattle is a great town. We should all move up there. Like now. Man.
Benzilla fences? Or was it the son of the Roebek's god?
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit
What kind of dweeb do we know in Seattle...? An Uber-Dweeb, perhaps...?