Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where are you going next?
Camping at the Pinnacles this weekend. Me and a bunch of families with little kids, most of whom I don't know. I will post my review of the Batter Blaster when I return.

--tg
Everyone bailed for fear of getting muddy children. Oh well...

--tg
Maybe it wuzz cuzz their swine got sick...
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
I recommend hot toddies and rest (for the entire country/world). That's what I'm going to do and I'm not even sick...preventative maintenance.

--tg
(to which the Yeti replies: "Ach, way wood ya put that crap in yer whisky, man!", to which I reply "You're right, I'll skip all the extra ingredients." It should be at least partially medicinal as a full hot toddy.)
Aye, tha's th' stuff, laddie! Take yer medcin' straigh'!
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=5205&d=1241198588]
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Pooh's an idiot. It's fuckin' or fucking. There's no such thing as fucken.
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
of fookin' as in "fookin' shite"

--tg
I thought that was feckin' shyte. Different part o' the country?
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
Well, Pooh is a bear of very little brain...
Pooh sez heffalumps and woozles and you're callin' him down on fucken?

TQ = obsessive proofreader.
San Francisco. The rule for the new year. Don't get old. Don't get sick. Don't die.
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit
And no more crises. None. Ever. Period.
Your Highness...? Still on for Thursday late-afternoon whisky before I go teach and you go teach? Anyone else want to join in?
I've already got a date that day...

http://brotherhoodofdoom.com/phpBB3/view...f=7&t=1374