Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doom Gifts
You know, I've gone through several vacuum cleaners and have gotten uniformly pissed at them all. Finally I bought a penis enlargement kit. Although it didn't help much (actually, not at all) in that department, I found that it adapts very well to functioning as a vacuum cleaner.

Okay, I'll get serious now. Here's a site I stumbled onto. I'm extremely fortunate in not having any allergies, so I don't know all the factors and issues. But this site might have some useful advice. Though I suspect you've already researched the hell out of the web for this stuff.

http://www.allergybuyersclub.com/compare-vac.html
I'm nobody's pony.
When he said the Dyson sucks, he meant it as a good thing. apparently the "lifetime" filter is accompanied by a HEPA filter and neither ever need to be replaced. We agree - it's worth the investment.

And when is the acronym king going to give him a nickname? I suppose we could just refer to him as The G.
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
"G-Man"?
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
...like "Gee-Man and the Masters of the Unitard"? That kind of G-Man?
He didn't play the name sloganize game. In fact, he dismissed it (of course, that was before it produced PPFY). I had entered Greg and got "My Greg to Yours" but MGTY just looks like maggoty to me. Maybe you can't sloganize carpenters.

If memory serves, he was the faux pas kid (TFPK) but that was a long, long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away. I'm sure things have changed. Tell us they've changed. Have they changed?
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
It's me, right?
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit
"greg" is a good nick for Greg. It's easy to remember and short for gregarious.
There were a couple of Popes named Greg. I don't think any of them were ever referred to as the G-man. As in" Hey, G-man get off that cubscout"
No, more like "Hey, G-Man, the Merovingians want 2 tons of peppercorns or they're gonna torch Italy with you in it."
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
I think the Yeti should get special points for using Merovingians in his post. Who said all that learnin' and stuff wouldn't pay off.
Weren't those the aliens with the funny ears on Star Trek TNG?

Quote:`I speak severely to my boy,
I beat him when he sneezes;
For he can thoroughly enjoy
The pepper when he pleases!'
~The Duchess, Alice in Wonderland

OK, ok, let's start nicking Greg as the Pope.
...was the burnoose from the Pope. I remember KB was particularly delighted by the burnoose too. I think it was just because he liked the sound of the word as he spake it with his unique lilt. Years later, I got this rasta bandana which had a hat brim on one side and a secret stash pouch on the end corner. Never used that pouch. It was too small. You were supposed to wear it on your head like a bandana, but I used that handy adjustable burnoose band, which made the bandana much more comfortable and versatile. I wore it at reggaes and music festival for years. Years. In fact, many recognized me by it. I lost both last year. I still have the kercheif part of that burnoose, but the key piece, the band adjustble band, was lost in the haze of my musical visionquests. The maker of that rasta bandana has been gone for years. It is now irreplaceable.
Well, I won't stand on ceremony and will dive in with a description of DM's 2006 preXmas swag so far.
1 green wool scarf from office 'secret santa' -> regifted to Mrs. DM (she asked for a scarf, now she's getting two Confusedmt111 )
1 double-layer box See's nuts & chews from work -> presently eating
1 herb-filled aromatherapy heats-in-microwave neck warmer from boss -> used yesterday once but office microwave contributes odd odour of kimchee and chorizo to aromatherapy process.
1 box of chocolate moosemunch crunch from a former Shaolin performance monk -> Mrs. DM regifted to a relative methinks.
1 box of chocolate 'crepe' cookies from kung fu master -> see above.
1 xmas ornament filled with candy from work -> still at work
1 Fearless DVD & soundtrack from distributor -> might watch it in a few minutes. might not. might just suck up more of Greg's bandwidth with my insomniac babble...
Not sure which is my favorite present this year, but here's what I got:

1. A big Yeti hug.
2. Epson Ultra Hi Definition Photo & CD Printer
3. 8-cup thermal carafe with integrated tea filter
4. Giant suprise bag from Archie McPhee, filled with lots of pointless fun things.
5. Also via Archie McPhee -- three rubber "cause" bracelets: Despair, Nihilism and Apathy. I plan to wear all three to the next sales meeting.
6. Bears T-shirt
7. Hallmark 2007 card software
8. Family Tree Maker Version 16 software

Greg's Aunt Ida and his mother BOTH bought me the identical miniature pen and calculator set. Greg's mother also got me a canvas bag with cats on it. Believe it or not, this represents an improvement over previous gifts.
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
TQ, better read this:
http://www.cdc.gov/NCIDOD/DPD/parasites/...cabies.htm