Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
November 15 or 16 2008
I'll be there at 5pm once I free myself from the shackles
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit
I just did a search on pizza in Doom and found this ED remark from years ago.

Pizza will be pre-ordered (submit your toppings request early, otherwise it will be 1 Pepperoni + 1 Cheese + 1 Sausage&Mushroom + 1 Pineapple and Jalapeno)
~ED

Not that we need to stay in a rut, but whadaya think?
There's a roundtable just down the street, and we have fridge-magnet discount coupons for the place that really hurt my head when I try to figure out the best strategy.

Then again, do we know that 4 will be enough?

--cranefly
I'm nobody's pony.
He was sayin' somethin' about coming nekkid. I told him that was totally uncalled for. If that happens, it will kill my appetite, no matter how much :weedman: there may be (and given that it's DOOM008, prolly not much of that anymore).
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
We didn't do much for Halloween. But one of our friends went to a party and later told us about one of the costumes.
It sounded impressively disturbing.
Then he sent us a flickr link.

I give you:

Naked Yoga Man!!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/evc/3024134444/

Should we require something like this, at least, for Greg?
I'm nobody's pony.
on occasion...recently I was gifted the nicest water apparatus-thingy. Really too much for my amount of use, but I'm anxious to show it off. I'll bring that too.

--tg
Nothing so staid, I think. I tend to shave my pubes in the shape of a heart.

As long as there is one pepperoni pizza, everything shall be fine. Who is eating the pineapple and jalapeno? And you thought my nudity was a problem . . . .
I am SO looking forward to the pictures. :twisted:
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
...try to keep the Glynch-of-honor awake for at least that long so y'all can fire up ED's I-don't-got-nothin'-but-this-defecating-dwarf-flick to kill the time *before* I arrive since of any of DOOM, I've been the most tramatized by sordid ED eye-rape vids of all and look what it's done to me - always itchy, can't sleep, can't punctuate (actually can but chosing not to in some feeble attempt at revenge on ED since it aggravates him the most) which is obvious from his pine&jala pizza choice - total ED.

tg: nice to have an enabler again. DOOM gatherings have been frightfully legal since the absence of the XB's (LB & KB + me = the drive-thru-tree three). Actually, I'm medically legal so you're the only misdemenor. And I'm total vape tech now, but a classic hubble-bubble will be fun in a retro way. I'll bring some choice soul for the bowl.

Looking forward to seein' y'all. :drinkers:
I was late but still first. There's nothing I like better than obscure chinese films without subtitles. Thanks to DM for the assist. Who knew it was all about watching the eyes?

Has anyone found ED yet?
It went silent when CF busted out the 2nd film, which had subs and was surprisingly engrossing. Save the Green Planet was an excellent DOOM flick.
Tru dat. Although I might see save the green planet just to get the names of the other films to see.
My apologies to CF. I had it in my head that the gathering was 11/22.

Showing up the Saturday after the 15th just shows how busy I've been lately.

Thankfully, He was so surprised he told me right off I was a week late. I'm sure in retrospect he realized he could have strung me along for hours saying 'They should be here any time now'.

Enjoy the beer and the holiday gifts!
[Image: magpie13.gif]
That is the best holiday Doom gathering story ever. I hope someone is showing up CF's house next week. LB? Yeti?
I took some pics of the boys at the shindig as is my brief. Notice thatguy and DM getting rather chummy behind CF.

[Image: craneflyStudio_2.jpg]
[Image: craneflyStudio_1.jpg]

Plus we got to see some really great movies. I managed to pull a few stills so you brothers who didn't make it can get an idea of what we were watching.

[Image: craneflypic_1.jpg]
[Image: craneflypic_2.jpg]
[Image: craneflypic_3.jpg]
[Image: craneflypic_4.jpg]
I just received a screener for the DVD of Chocolate coming out on Magnolia Home Entertainment in Feb. Time to recoup my VCD gaff of this DOOM gathering. Anyone up for DOOM holidays after xmas? We need a place, a DVD player, a big fat TV and a time that we can all agree upon and REMEMBER.