Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
November 15 or 16 2008
I'm coming to the Bay Area to be the Yeti's bitch boy wood butcher. Maybe we could all get together and sing Kumbaya? Or not. But I'll be there starting Wednesday and I'll be there until the following Wednesday.
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit
this is t's b-day week so i'm not sure of my schedule. perhaps you can come to t's b-day party dressed like a 'it's my martial world' clown (good one, tg, very good). if not that, how about a jcvd-jeans-jacket/angie-jolie-knife-packing/eddie-murphy-robed/ppfy-woodbitch/tqpetsitting clown?

ok, no, wait. t doesn't need any more clowns.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
I'm game. It's my free weekend. I'm visiting the folks on Sunday, but other than that, my schedule is open...

--tg
I have no plans.

I may be able to offer Maggimoto Castle depending on what day works best for everyone.

Friday or Saturday night?
[Image: magpie13.gif]
still some variables, but i should be able to make it. which night would maggimoto castle be available?
Saturday would be better for me and earlier would be better, too. Friday I'm going to the Bellarmine-St Francis Football game.
The lady and I could host Saturday, if that would be more amenable.
Earlier than typical would be fine.
Chew it over, let us know.
If it's to be a movie evening, I'm afraid that all I have on hand is reprehensible cultish trash.

--cranefly

P.S. Or if you'd like to hang out at some other time, just let me know. I recently quit my job -- to better prepare for the Depression.
I'm nobody's pony.
Cranefly's Back!!!!

Not to reject the Maggimoto castle, but I'm all for ruining CF's pad on Saturday.
On Saturday I'll be working with Greg (as his wood-hauling Yeti-Bitch) and then teaching the young how to stab from 3 to 5 p.m...

I have to put me down as a "maybe" as in "maybe I'll just go home and fall over".
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
As this gathering quickens towards "now" with feverish abandon, let me pin down the location and tentative time lest the moment be lost.

1180 Burgoyne Street
Mountain View CA 94043
5 or 6 pm, or whenever

phone: (650-969-6183

This is just off Middlefield between Shoreline and Rengstorff.
Oh, heck. Let me draw you a map.
Code:
R                                                  S
e                                                  h
n                                                  o
g            Middlefield                           r
s ----------------------------------------------   e
t                        B |                       l
o                        u |                       i
r                        r @                       n
f                        g |                       e
f                        o |
                         y |
                         n |
                         e |
The "@" symbol is where I'm at (yes, I'll be standing in the middle of the street).
Caution. I grabbed this from Mapquest, so be careful. Sometimes they're way off.

I can order 7 or 8 large pizzas, depending on how many show.
--cranefly
I'm nobody's pony.
I'm down. I'll bring a few flicks. You guys need subtitles, don't ya? That's too bad - my freshest stuff is CD w/out subs..
I'm in too.

I have flicks too, but I'm sure DM + Cranefly have me trumped (besides - I want to see stuff I haven't seen.)

What are we eating?

[Image: GirlEatingSpider.jpg]
[Image: magpie13.gif]
the day CF and DM have ED trumped for vids is the day we elect a black prez. oh wait, i used that already....

sounds like we're havin' pizza. no word on the toppin's yet.

so what's the role call? DM, CF, ED, Glynch, PPFY, tg - anyone send a shout out to the others?
Drunk Monk Wrote:the day CF and DM have ED trumped for vids is the day we elect a black prez. oh wait, i used that already....

sounds like we're havin' pizza. no word on the toppin's yet.

so what's the role call? DM, CF, ED, Glynch, PPFY, tg - anyone send a shout out to the others?

Anyone have KB's number? It would be good to see him. I'm in the poorhouse right now, so all I can bring is a bottle of red wine I've been saving. It'll go nice with the pizza (unless it's topped with tuna or fried eggs...).

--tg
i shot KB an email, along with LB and HK.

no worries if you have little to share, tg. this is a brotherhood. we got you covered. it's all about the company. p.s. do you still :weedman: