Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Forum Updates
...the Queen has been buried in work. Been hopping all over the country, and had to survive Manhattan last week (why does getting insulted by a drunk at 4 in the morning bother me so much?)... Been teaching oversold, overcrowded classes, teaching new sales reps, teaching and certifying new freelance trainers and trying to keep up with all of my regular responsibilities plus this whole volunteer NCRA Forum committee chair thing I got sucked into plus all the stuff I've been begging for for years at work is suddenly now a bunch of possibilities instead of pipe dreams because I've got a new boss who actually listens to me and is trying to implement it all... pretty much simultaneously. Sigh. And of course there's all that non-work stuff screaming for my attention, such as the Cubs having clinched the NL Central and getting ready for the playoffs.

So the brotherhood suffers from my absence.

Hope the issues you've been having on the KFM site are related to your host and not the vBulletin. We've got it on a development server and are setting it up with a planned launch for next week... If you can think of anything we particularly need to watch out for, please let me know.
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
we really need a full time IT.

if you ever need insults from a drunk when it's not 4am, you know who to IM.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Let the Holiday Tyranny begin
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit
humbug.
Let the Tyranny End!!
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit
Thank goodness, and good timing. I hate it when people leave Xmas decorations up for way too long after the holiday is over.
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
The xmas decorations are just belated diwalli decorations in my 'hood. Ok, in my 'burb. Now I got to plant this living xmas tree...
While I'm amused by the new subforums, now the Streaming subforum seems to have a perpetual alert that there's a new post. Maybe I missed one. Oh bother.

I'd be happy to start populating the new Martial Arts movie subforum if I was given admin...
It's all about you.

One of the bugs in the system for me is that I have to follow the breadcrumbs back out of the sub-forums so they don't list things i posted as new posts.
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

When you move threads, please just move them. Don't move/copy.

Is that a rule?

Sounds more like a guideline...ue
Because of my problems seeing youtube videos, I'm going to upgrade the forum. This is always fraught with peril. I have fears.

But once more into the breach.

I've tried. I keep getting server errors on the configuration. I will try again later. In the meantime, enjoy this older version of the forum, where i can now see the YouTube videos again.

(11-18-2021, 10:29 AM)Greg Wrote: I have fears.
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia...f=1&nofb=1]