Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Memorial Day 2008
I have Flashpoint - the latest Donnie Yen - http://brotherhoodofdoom.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=858.

But I'm not sure I could escape RDK at a reasonable hour. Last year, it ended at this big banquet in some classy Chinese joint in San Jose. I had to go show face and stuff my face. After all, I was in a suit.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
That's Monday, Memorial Day. I've been at my studio for a year and I'd like to have a house warming party. This won't be a Doom-only event, but I'd like to invite you all.

I live in Soquel, 3 miles up old San Jose Rd on a huge piece of property...right next to the creek. It's really pretty.

Let me, know if you think you can come and how many are in your party, so I can get a sense of how much beer/cups I'll need (oh and food too...). I'll try to put out proper invites with directions, etc, and maybe to an evite kinda thing.

--tg
I'm totally bringing a sixer of this to the next DOOM gathering. :twisted:
Just regular beer. Maybe someone needs to bring the "Maggi sauce"...

--tg
you'll never get the stains out

[Image: hdr_maggi.jpg]

I think consomme instantane can be translated as premature, well, you know, ED.
I'm thinking maybe Sunday Brunch might be better if that can spring the DM loose.
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit
I have a Bar-B-Que and I know how to use it.

Maybe we should prove that we are truly Daywalkers.

Saturday or Sunday would be fine.
[Image: magpie13.gif]
I have to be back in my coffin by sunrise. Late night Saturday is really the best. You're all welcome to come to RDK. Especially TQ, since I'll be rockin' my suit & tie. Unibrow
We are looking for volunteer runners, timers, scorekeepers, photographers and poseurs who just want to hang out with the one and only DM while he works during a flippin' 3-day weekend.

Seriously, brothers, if you want to come out to this event, we can hook it up. Click "Staff Registration" here http://events.imartial.com/event-home.as...=29&eid=44 to sign up. It would be hilarious fun to have some DOOM in the house.

DOOM GATHERING AFTERPARTY? I've got Flashpoint & Chocolate, but no subtitles on Chocolate. Can y'all cope with no subtitles? It's a flippin' martial arts film. It's not like the dialog is going to reveal the deeper subtleties of the plot. Besides, you all are the best inventors of dialog I know. Mystery Science Theater couldn't hold a candle to DOOM vid banter.

Anyway, let me know if you want to spend a wonderful south bay holiday weekend Saturday stuck in the convention center with a bunch of nutjobs in pajamas prancing about and kicking each other.
Maybe we'll drop by. Maybe I'll bring a camera.
I confess. I stole that from PPFY.

If you want to come by and not pay, you need to reserve with me ahead of time. If you just want to pose for a spell, I totally got your back for that. Note that there's a lot more wushu at this event - fun to shoot. Seriously. Plus just think of the great photos you can get of DM in action. Maybe I'll bring the pom.
I'll let you get the reference.

We'll come. The Queen has fantasies that need to be sated. I might even bring the Chaosweaver. Of course, I'll have the camera. But I thought rats weren't allowed in the Convention Center? Does he have his own carrying bag now.

( I promised I'd go easy on the dog. I failed)
Are you guys all coming over Saturday night (Memorial Day Weekend)?

I will be vulnerable and alone (Dee Dee will be in Reno), so if someone slips into bed next to me and wants to cuddle I want to be sure it's DM.
[Image: magpie13.gif]
awake is more the question. like i said, i'm not sure when i can disengage from rdk. sometimes there's a banquet and i have to go show face and stuff my face. the convention center food sucks and there's not much for vegetarians anyway. last year, i ate like three servings of fries. my plan is to give you (ED) a call after to see if you're conscious enuf when i'm done. it's no fun when you're asleep. you don't squeal the same. besides, in the dark, all asians feel alike. that just won't do.

perhaps the rest of you should gather and prepare - grease up ED for DM's nocturnal admission. Evil
Shouldn't it be DM's emission?

All this naughty talk is making me nauseous. I think I'll spend time with my mother instead.