The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Forums
Memorial Day 2008 - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomForum)
+-- Forum: Doom Computers (http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomForum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Doom Gatherings (http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomForum/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: Memorial Day 2008 (/showthread.php?tid=1125)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Memorial Day 2008 - Greg_phpbb3_import1 - 04-01-2008

I'm thinking Saturday May 24, The Queen and I will be rolling Northward, dogs and all. I'm thinking the Queen's cutting me loose while she bonds with Roberta. Where are we meeting and what are watching?

- El Dingo - 04-02-2008

I have 5 Element Ninja if we want to go retro.

Or - If it's still playing, why don't we have a DOOM event and go see 'Speed Racer' on the IMAX screen?

May 24th is a TCEC Qualifier in Santa Clara - Drunk Monk - 04-02-2008

It's RDK - the one where I MC. I wear a suit, not a tux, but it's probably best to keep the Queen well away because I don't want no trouble.

http://events.imartial.com/event-home.aspx?ehid=29&eid=44
You can see me in my suit peeking out from behind the skinny dude with the red headband on the left.

- Dr. Ivor Yeti - 04-05-2008

Uh...I'll be in Hell-A. Does that count as "irony"?

You've got to be kidding me! - The Queen - 04-05-2008

The only weekend you can finally come down here is the one weekend we're heading up there???!

Sigh.

No boob cookies for you. Confusedad:

- Dr. Ivor Yeti - 04-07-2008

Hmmmm...there are a lotta responses, most of which will get me punched by someone. I'll just leave it alone and agree.

Yes, that is correct. I will mourn the lack of cookies.

Or I could stay... - The Queen - 04-08-2008

Dr. Ivor Yeti Wrote:Hmmmm...there are a lotta responses, most of which will get me punched by someone. I'll just leave it alone and agree.

Yes, that is correct. I will mourn the lack of cookies.

Or, I could stay here... I know it would be a hardship to give up a chance to hang out at the Steinbeck, Teapot and Souvenir Plate museum or to enjoy the twelve hours of driving, but I'd hate for there to be a total lack of Doom South hospitality offered on a rare Yeti visit.

- Dr. Ivor Yeti - 04-10-2008

I'm heading south for a wedding. There may even be a kilt or two. Or I may just go backless with my LBD. Not sure how long The Grrl and I will be there. The nuptials are on Saturday evening.

- Dr. Ivor Yeti - 04-11-2008

Good (?) news. The date for the wedding was changed. I'll be here for Memorial Day Weekend and in Hell-A the following weekend. Let the boob cookies fly!

You know - Greg_phpbb3_import1 - 04-11-2008

I don't know if I like the way this thread is progressing.

How about we just go to DM's exhibition and help out, follow him around offering helpful suggestions? I'm sure DM would appreciate all our input.

How do you change the date of the wedding this close to zero hour?

Re: You know - The Queen - 04-11-2008

Greg Wrote:I don't know if I like the way this thread is progressing.

I might get to see DM in a suit AND make boob cookies for the Yeti?! That sounds like a great couple of weekends to me!

- Dr. Ivor Yeti - 04-14-2008

The change was easy: don't amend your original "save the date" message from months previously. Voila!

I guess I better start planning a breakfast at The Pantry and at least one meal at The Good Doctor's...

Danger! Queen Robinson! Danger! - Drunk Monk - 04-14-2008

No one has ever survived the Yeti-boob-cookie/DM-suit sandwich. NO ONE.

But what a way to go....

:twisted:

- Dr. Ivor Yeti - 04-15-2008

Yup. Well worth the sky-high dry-cleaning bills.

To repeat - Greg_phpbb3_import1 - 04-15-2008

I'm not sure I like the way this thread is going.