Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Like a Phoenix
Only 19.95 a month. to cancel, please send a message to Dubuque DeBois. Just look up their address. And send us the cancellation notice. Please allow six to eight months for the cancellation to take effect.

I don't know what's going on. I got it to work once. I just need to remember the super secret password and handshake to get it to work again.
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit
Drunk Monk Wrote:is this when you nail us with subscription charges?

Don't worry. He'll let you take it out in trade. At least, that's the deal I got. Big Grin
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
...or maybe I do. It's really hard to tell sometimes.

I...err... I mean my friend August West... was working on a review for THE MYTH and wanted to look up a previous review of BICHUNMOO. Can't remember that film too well. It's in the OLD FORUM.... Confusedad:
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
For some reason the credit card companies want to be a part of our forum. I've just deleted the seventh or eigth new member this week. They all had credit card links in their signatures. Tell your friends that's a dead give away that I don't want them. Plus the fact their email addresses are fraudulent.

Who knew we'd become so popular?
...maybe they are internet credit stalkers and they're after one of us... Confusedhock:
We had five bogus applications today. 4 were from some University freight company. The fifth was some credit card scam again. What is making us so popular. It must be Cranefly and his movie poster reviews.
Some of the most hated words in forum hosting "Could not connect to database"

AAAHHHHH. Fortunately it was resolved on their end and wasn't a screw up on this end.
imagine what happens when you have a 10,000+ member forum and you go offline.
I'm the first to post?
Will this work?
I'm afraid to click Submit.
here goes...
I'm nobody's pony.
...how would I have survived this next business trip without a Doom forum to look forward to at the end of the day?

Phew!
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
As I perused, I noticed we are missing a few posts. I'm thinking when they fixed the forum and the website, they had to go from a backup from a week a go. Now, I have to go back and think up all those clever witticisms and repost. Dammit
I recently had a dream where I was reading the forum, so I thought it was possible I'd imagined those missing posts. Glad to know they weren't all a dream. Then again, I'm hoping some of the posts that were in the dream stay in the dream...
Looks like we lost everything after the 7th. Those were the best posts I ever made!
Lost back to the 7th? Bummer. Oh well, good to be back again. Thanks Greg!
Greg, I'm getting 'critical error - not able to connect to database' warnings. So far, I've been able to get through by clicking back and forth on my back and forward buttons, but this can't be good. It seems more prevalent when searching old posts.