Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Everything Everywhere All At Once
Woo-hoo! I can record this tonight.
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Well deserved. I taped the broadcast. Don't know if I will watch it.

Slightly off topic, but I saw most of Temple of Doom the other night. My god what a bad movie.
the hands that guide me are invisible
The more you know.

Entertainment Weekly Wrote:Do the truffle shuffle! Jeff Cohen inked the deal for his former Goonies costar Ke Huy Quan to star in the acclaimed multiverse epic Everything Everywhere All at Once.
Cohen, who played Chunk opposite Quan's Data in the beloved 1985 film, left acting in the 1990s and has since become an entertainment lawyer to the stars, including his former costar. Quan revealed that it was Cohen who represented him for the role of Waymond Wang — his first major role in some 20 years, one that has generated much awards buzz this season.
"When the producer of our movie was trying to make my deal, he said he never imagined that he'd have to talk to Chunk and Data for his movie," Quan told fellow stars Austin ButlerColin FarrellBrendan Fraser, Jeremy Pope, and Adam Sandler in The Hollywood Reporter's Actor Roundtable. When Sandler asked, "Chunk get you a good deal, by the way?," Quan called Cohen an "outstanding lawyer."
[Image: e07c10c3333db927d676e785c939bc0b]

I should watch The Goonies again. It didn't work for me when it came out but it has such cult status with the next gen, perhaps I overlooked something.

I keep thinking I should rewatch the entire Indy franchise before the next one. Last thing I remember, Indy had a sword fight with a rusty Cate Blanchett on top of a speeding train. Was that right?
(01-11-2023, 02:12 PM)King Bob Wrote: Slightly off topic, but I saw most of Temple of Doom the other night. My god what a bad movie.

It was very bad. Spielberg said he made Indiana Jones III as an apology.
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
You can buy raccacoonie
(02-22-2023, 03:02 PM)King Bob Wrote: You can buy raccacoonie

"Page not found"

Let's try that again
Raccoonie? Yeah right, y'all really had your sights set on this:
[Image: HERObuttplug_0423_STACKED_v2.tiff.1200x1200_q90.jpg]

There were 3 selfies that got away from me: Kwan Tak Hing, Lou Reed, & James Hong.

Hong as a friend of Tiger Claw and MCed out 10th anniversary. We met with him often. I remember him talking about not taking parts that were ‘too chinky-chinky’. I also remember going to a Miss Chinatown banquet with him and him chatting up the pageant contestants. He was a lot like you’d imagine, just a little toned down from his stage persona.
My mind is still dwelling on the fact James Hong's first film was with Clark Gable.