Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Everything Everywhere All At Once
That Thor cameo was unexpected.
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
The one thing you two have in common is I've never liked either of you.
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

But you're stuck with us. We are forever bonded in D00M.

The coolest thing about the Thor cameo was how buff Natalie has become. So hawt. Hawt with a hammer.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
I don't like her new hair, though.
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
James Hong is doing late night...

He's sharp!

--tg
He just got his star on the walk of fame this week.

Been following that from the start...

https://www.kungfumagazine.com/forum/sho...lk-of-Fame

Hong is one of the top three celebs I interacted that I regret not getting a selfie, but that was before selfies were a thing. The other two are Kwan Tak Hing and Lou Reed.
Very good. Your favorite Bruce Wen appeared with him on Fallon (maybe Kimmel)

I saw you tagged me on that.

It’s a shame. Hong knows a lot more talented martial peeps. Wonder why he went with Bruce.
Bruce replied to your tagging.

[Image: 200.gif]
Yeah.......

So the lead in EEAAO was originally supposed to go to......Jackie Chan?

Quote:Michelle Yeoh did not shy away from letting her friend Jackie Chan know what he missed in turning down the lead role in Everything Everywhere All at Once.
In the film, Yeoh, 59, plays Evelyn Wang, a Chinese immigrant who is swept up in a wild adventure, where she's dropped into other universes on a mission to save her world.
Writers/directors Daniel Scheinert and Daniel Kwan, collectively known as the Daniels, originally envisioned martial arts legend and actor Chan, 68, for the role and met with him. When Chan told them he was unavailable, the part was rewritten for Yeoh.
In an interview with The Guardian published Friday, Yeoh shared how her longtime friend reacted to the movie's acclaim.
"Jackie actually texted me," she said. "And he says: 'Wow, I hear amazing things about your movie. Did you know that the boys came to see me in China?' And I said: 'Yes, your loss, my bro!'"

I saw that. I'm glad Jackie passed on it. It would not have worked so well with Jackie. 

Michelle makes this work. Only she could have made this role what it became. 

I'm also tickled to know that Michelle calls Jackie 'my bro'.
Michelle's performance elevated the movie from a sci-fi action comedy into a genuinely beautiful, very human, movie.
Well. That was some wow. I enjoyed it far more than TQ.