Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man at Arms: Art of War
I noticed the time switch. It will just automatically record to my DVR at the appropriate time. I don't have to do anything.

Sucker.
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

(10-17-2018, 12:53 PM)Greg Wrote: Sucker.

[Image: 9336957dbd99e3884212d53939d9ad4a.gif]

The new promo for tonight's vid (see https://www.facebook.com/ElReyNetwork/vi...Btro8tc24K) even says to get VOD to watch last week's ep.  

They're just mocking me now.  You all are mocking me.   Crybaby
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Do you even exist if you can't see yourself on the TV?

(10-17-2018, 02:13 PM)Greg Wrote: Do you even exist if you can't see yourself on the TV?

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095bb99135783878552e27155b]
Weapons of comics

Finally I get to see an episode of season 2. 

This is the silliest episode of the season. Or maybe the next one is. The fantasy episodes. I wasn’t involved in these at all. 

Man, so much Ilya  Rolleyes
(10-24-2018, 06:10 PM)Drunk Monk Wrote: Man, so much Ilya  Rolleyes

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095bd11e5861414b55367caa4c]
I'm nobody's pony.
I love this pic.  

[Image: 7332_20184108-DannyTrejo.jpg]

Tonight is one of my episodes.  I'll finally get to see myself on this season.  

This is the episode where Danny schooled me on slingshots.
Hey.  Why doesn't Danny have to wear safety glasses?

And why does he have a starfish on his shoulder?

Tentative Answers:

1. Because he's Danny?

2. Because he's not a pirate?
I'm nobody's pony.
You're very over rated.

Doesn't Danny school you on everything?

(11-07-2018, 11:40 AM)cranefly Wrote: Hey.  Why doesn't Danny have to wear safety glasses?

And why does he have a starfish on his shoulder?

Fair question. All I know is I got to wear the stylish red-trimmed safety glasses. And I'm good with that.

That's his ponytail, which is nicer than mine.  And his hairline is lower.  Two decades on me and his hairline is lower.

(11-07-2018, 11:49 AM)Greg Wrote: You're very X rated.

Doesn't Danny school you on everything?

Pretty much, yeah.  I wanna be Danny.  'Cept maybe his decade in the joint.

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
Again, editing a quote to make you feel better is a Federal Crime.

(11-07-2018, 03:05 PM)Greg Wrote: Again, editing Stro to feature more DM and less PPFY because DM is much hotter in knickers.
(11-07-2018, 04:47 PM)Drunk Monk Wrote:
(11-07-2018, 03:05 PM)Greg Wrote: Again, editing Stro to feature more DM and less PPFY because DM is much hotter in knickers.

Awh, crikey...  This is getting too numbskull confusing.  I'm retreating to the hijacked thread thread.

To say hi to jack.
I'm nobody's pony.
What do they tell you to wear? I would totally be sporting my Iron Maiden shirt with Eddie reclining in a deck chair with a beer and a spliff.
[Image: magpie13.gif]

(11-07-2018, 07:27 PM)El Dingo Wrote: What do they tell you to wear? I would totally be sporting my Iron Maiden shirt with Eddie reclining in a deck chair with a beer and a spliff.

We cannot wear any logoed stuff unless it’s approved. Da’Mon got his school shirt approved because it’s a private club. I have to black out the logos on my feiyue shoes.   Marko athleisure logos are taped over. I get my Tiger Claw Asian Henleys tie dyed by a friend downtown. The shirt I’m wearing above was from costuming - the gal running that just wanted to dress me up, I think. But it’s pretty much our choice what we wear.