Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Screeners I've been invited to but won't attend
KEN RUSSELL'S THE DEVILS - Screening [Image: 0?ui=2&ik=a625b98db5&attid=0.5&permmsgid...isp=emb&zw]
Director’s cut theatrical re-release will be in theaters for one week starting October 16.
An enduring, singular masterpiece of cinema starring Academy Award®-winner Vanessa Redgrave 
and Oliver Reed, KEN RUSSELL’S THE DEVILS is a prescient epic of obsession and corruption – and a defining 
work of art from seminal filmmaker Ken Russell.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Screeners I've been invited to but won't attend - by cranefly - 02-07-2022, 08:43 AM
RE: Screeners I've been invited to but won't attend - by cranefly - 04-04-2022, 04:47 PM
RE: Screeners I've been invited to but won't attend - by cranefly - 11-16-2022, 11:57 AM
RE: Screeners I've been invited to but won't attend - by cranefly - 01-05-2023, 08:50 AM
RE: Screeners I've been invited to but won't attend - by cranefly - 02-16-2023, 08:38 AM
RE: Screeners I've been invited to but won't attend - by cranefly - 05-12-2023, 07:17 AM
RE: Screeners I've been invited to but won't attend - by Drunk Monk - 10-06-2026, 11:21 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 14 Guest(s)