Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Screeners I've been invited to but won't attend
PRESS SCREENING INVITATION 
 
 
You and one Non-Media Guest are invited one of our 
screenings of SENSE & SENSIBILITY.
 
[Image: S%26S+poster.jpg]
 
Review and social embargo has already lifted.
 
These screenings will be monitored for unauthorized recording. By attending, you agree not to bring any recording device into the theater and you consent to physical search of your belongings and person for recording devices.  If you attempt to enter with a recording device, you will be denied admission. If you attempt to use a recording device, you consent to your immediate removal from the theater and forfeiture of the device. Unauthorized recording will be reported to law enforcement and may subject you to criminal and civil liability.

 
SENSE & SENSIBILITY IN THEATERS OCTOBER 16, 2026
Cast: Daisy Edgar-Jones, Esmé Creed-Miles, Caitríona Balfe, Bodhi Rae Breathnach, Frank Dillane, Herbert Nordrum, with George MacKay and Fiona Shaw 
Directed By: Georgia Oakley 
Written By: Diana Reid 
Produced By: Tim Bevan, Eric Fellner, India Flint, Jo Wallett 
Synopsis: From Focus Features and Working Title comes an irresistible new take on Jane Austen’s iconic Sense and Sensibility: a charming, witty, and deeply relatable story of love and sisterhood starring Daisy Edgar-Jones and Esmé Creed-Miles
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Screeners I've been invited to but won't attend - by cranefly - 02-07-2022, 08:43 AM
RE: Screeners I've been invited to but won't attend - by cranefly - 04-04-2022, 04:47 PM
RE: Screeners I've been invited to but won't attend - by cranefly - 11-16-2022, 11:57 AM
RE: Screeners I've been invited to but won't attend - by cranefly - 01-05-2023, 08:50 AM
RE: Screeners I've been invited to but won't attend - by cranefly - 02-16-2023, 08:38 AM
RE: Screeners I've been invited to but won't attend - by cranefly - 05-12-2023, 07:17 AM
RE: Screeners I've been invited to but won't attend - by Drunk Monk - 10-06-2026, 09:58 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 14 Guest(s)