2 hours ago
I'm locked and loaded for my flight. My carry on is heavier than usual, mostly due to the camera bag.
Just gotta get through one more YMAA telemeet, then over to SJC for lunch and boarding. It's a short flight, 2.5 hours, but I lose an hour. Chatted with a bunch of CO friends last night.
I'm looking forward to the weekend with the Shaolin wulin. My personal practice has fallen to the wayside since Japan. Hopefully this will inspire me to get back to it.
Just gotta get through one more YMAA telemeet, then over to SJC for lunch and boarding. It's a short flight, 2.5 hours, but I lose an hour. Chatted with a bunch of CO friends last night.
I'm looking forward to the weekend with the Shaolin wulin. My personal practice has fallen to the wayside since Japan. Hopefully this will inspire me to get back to it.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse

