Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Screeners I've been invited to but won't attend
Quote:[Image: 0?ui=2&ik=a625b98db5&attid=0.5&permmsgid...isp=emb&zw]

Kindly RSVP to me and I will make sure your tickets are confirmed with the festival.

Trailer: 

MISTY GREEN
Written and Directed by: Chris Rock
Produced by: Peter Rice, Chris Rock, David Worthen Brooks, Victoria Thomas
Starring: Rosalind Eleazar, Adam Driver, Daniel Kaluuya, Anna Kendrick, Chris Rock
Director of Photography: Kira Kelly, ASC
Production Design by: Michelle Patterson
Editing by: Adam Dicterow
Costume Design by: Neishea Lemle
Music by: Marcus Miller
Release Date: October 9, 2026 (Limited / New York and LA)
Running Time: 104 minutes
Rating: R
Synopsis:
Years after her Hollywood breakthrough, a talented actress whose career has stalled fights for her second act.
I got invited to a film festival but I told them if there's no Iron Crotch, I'm not interested.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Screeners I've been invited to but won't attend - by cranefly - 02-07-2022, 08:43 AM
RE: Screeners I've been invited to but won't attend - by cranefly - 04-04-2022, 04:47 PM
RE: Screeners I've been invited to but won't attend - by cranefly - 11-16-2022, 11:57 AM
RE: Screeners I've been invited to but won't attend - by cranefly - 01-05-2023, 08:50 AM
RE: Screeners I've been invited to but won't attend - by cranefly - 02-16-2023, 08:38 AM
RE: Screeners I've been invited to but won't attend - by cranefly - 05-12-2023, 07:17 AM
RE: Screeners I've been invited to but won't attend - by Drunk Monk - 09-30-2026, 10:20 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 14 Guest(s)