Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Screeners I've been invited to but won't attend
[Image: 9c69496f-cd6d-e660-eaac-b36fb44539bd.jpg]
[Image: cc4d718e-0e6f-cd6f-e31d-9d07043943dc.jpg]
Presents 
FALLEN ANGELS
Live Capture of the Roundabout Theater Production
[Image: 277992fa-d88d-d240-ef13-7f9fe63fcae3.jpg]
Opening in Theaters Nationwide 
Beginning October 22nd 
FALLEN ANGELS PRESS DAY
WHAT:
Select Audio-Only Virtual Interviews
WHO:
Star: Kelli O’Hara
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Screeners I've been invited to but won't attend - by cranefly - 02-07-2022, 08:43 AM
RE: Screeners I've been invited to but won't attend - by cranefly - 04-04-2022, 04:47 PM
RE: Screeners I've been invited to but won't attend - by cranefly - 11-16-2022, 11:57 AM
RE: Screeners I've been invited to but won't attend - by cranefly - 01-05-2023, 08:50 AM
RE: Screeners I've been invited to but won't attend - by cranefly - 02-16-2023, 08:38 AM
RE: Screeners I've been invited to but won't attend - by cranefly - 05-12-2023, 07:17 AM
RE: Screeners I've been invited to but won't attend - by Drunk Monk - 09-29-2026, 11:52 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 14 Guest(s)