Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Screeners I've been invited to but won't attend
PRESS SCREENING INVITE 

[Image: Screenshot+2026-09-24+at+1.43.12%E2%80%AFPM.png]
 


 
Director Peter Farrelly and Actor Anthony Ippolito 
will be available for select interviews on October 8.
Amazon MGM Studios presents

[Image: IPLAYROCKYTT.png]

In Select Theaters November 6
In Theaters Everywhere November

 
The film is an electrifying true story about an unknown actor with an unshakable belief that he wasn’t just meant to write Rocky—he was meant to be Rocky Balboa. Told “no” at every turn, Sylvester Stallone bets everything on himself, holding the line on playing the lead against seemingly impossible odds. The result is the ultimate underdog story behind the ultimate underdog movie.
 
Directed by: Peter Farrelly
Written by: Peter Gamble
Produced by: Christian Baha, Toby Emmerich, Paul Currie, Peter Farrelly
Cast: Anthony Ippolito, Matt Dillon, AnnaSophia Robb, P.J. Byrne, Toby Kebbell, Tracy Letts, Jay Duplass, Stephan James, Kiki Seto
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Screeners I've been invited to but won't attend - by cranefly - 02-07-2022, 08:43 AM
RE: Screeners I've been invited to but won't attend - by cranefly - 04-04-2022, 04:47 PM
RE: Screeners I've been invited to but won't attend - by cranefly - 11-16-2022, 11:57 AM
RE: Screeners I've been invited to but won't attend - by cranefly - 01-05-2023, 08:50 AM
RE: Screeners I've been invited to but won't attend - by cranefly - 02-16-2023, 08:38 AM
RE: Screeners I've been invited to but won't attend - by cranefly - 05-12-2023, 07:17 AM
RE: Screeners I've been invited to but won't attend - by Drunk Monk - 09-24-2026, 03:10 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 14 Guest(s)