Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Screeners I've been invited to but won't attend
PRESS SCREENING INVITATION 
 
You and one Non-Media Guest are invited to 
attend a screening of ELSINORE.
 
 
[Image: elsinore+pic+2222.jpg]
 


ELSINORE 
In theaters on November 20 
The deeply emotional and inspirational true story of Ian Charleson, a gifted actor whose greatest challenge becomes his greatest triumph. Facing his own mortality with unflinching honesty, wit, and grace, Charleson delivers a courageous performance that becomes a source of healing and inspiration for those around him.
Directed by Simon Stone 
Cast: Andrew Scott, Olivia Colman, Billie Piper, Johnny Flynn, Luck Thompson, David Dawson, Matthew Beard, Joe Locke, Monica Dolan, Georgie Glen, Saide Soverall, Adeel Akhtar, Dickie Beau, Kadiff Kirwan with Juliet Stevenson and Peter Mullan. 


PRESS SCREENING INVITATION 
 
You and one Non-Media Guest are invited to 
attend a screening of WILD HORSE NINE

 
[Image: Screenshot+2026-09-24+at+1.33.49%E2%80%AFPM.png]
 

 
WILD HORSE NINE 
In Theaters on November 6 
Shortly before the 1973 Chilean coup, CIA agents Chris (John Malkovich) and Lee (Sam Rockwell) are dispatched from Santiago to Easter Island by their bureau chief, MJ (Steve Buscemi). Amongst the Island's iconic statues, and as the longtime partners wrestle with their dark pasts and present conspiracies, Chris's newfound bond with a pair of rebellious students (Mariana di Girolamo and Ailín Salas) threatens to send everyone’s trip to this remote paradise sideways. 
WILD HORSE NINE will be featured as the Opening NightFilm at the Mill Valley Film Festival on October 1.Actor Sam Rockwell will receive a Mill Valley Film FestivalTribute Award on October 2. 
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Screeners I've been invited to but won't attend - by cranefly - 02-07-2022, 08:43 AM
RE: Screeners I've been invited to but won't attend - by cranefly - 04-04-2022, 04:47 PM
RE: Screeners I've been invited to but won't attend - by cranefly - 11-16-2022, 11:57 AM
RE: Screeners I've been invited to but won't attend - by cranefly - 01-05-2023, 08:50 AM
RE: Screeners I've been invited to but won't attend - by cranefly - 02-16-2023, 08:38 AM
RE: Screeners I've been invited to but won't attend - by cranefly - 05-12-2023, 07:17 AM
RE: Screeners I've been invited to but won't attend - by Drunk Monk - 09-24-2026, 01:59 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 14 Guest(s)