Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Screeners I've been invited to but won't attend
PRESS SCREENING INVITE 
 
[Image: Screenshot+2026-09-14+at+10.22.49%E2%80%AFPM.png]
 
 
 
A Two & Two Pictures Production
A film by Bassam Tariq
[Image: INT-YMYMYMOfficialTT.png]
In Select Theaters September 25
In Bay AreaTheaters October 9
Nationwide on October 16
 
From writer-director Bassam Tariq, Your Mother Your Mother Your Mother stars Mahershala Ali as Latif, a devoutly religious hitman who struggles to balance work, faith and fatherhood. When his wife dies, he embarks on a desperate journey across Houston to protect his children, confronting the forces closing in around him - and the beliefs threatening to unravel within.
 
Written and Directed by: Bassam Tariq
Produced by: Lucan Toh, p.g.a., Babak Anvari, Bassam Tariq, p.g.a.
Executive Producers: Brian O’Neill
Cast: Mahershala Ali, John Cho, Abubakr Ali, Laith Nakli, Tramell Tillman, Tiffany Boone, and Giancarlo Esposito
 also starring Adia, Jaheel Kamara
Genres: Drama, Action

PRESS SCREENING INVITE 
 
[Image: Screenshot+2026-09-14+at+10.47.25%E2%80%AFPM.png]
  
 
Amazon MGM Studios presents
an Eat the Cat, Semi-Formal Productions, Shiny Penny, Somewhere Pictures, Heartbones Production
A Michael Showalter Film
[Image: INT-VERITYTT.png]
 
Only in Theaters October 2, 2026
 
Adapted from Colleen Hoover's best-selling novel, this seductive, psychological thriller follows renowned author Verity Crawford (Anne Hathaway) and Lowen Ashleigh (Dakota Johnson), a struggling writer who relocates to the remote Crawford estate to ghostwrite for Verity. After Lowen uncovers what appears to be Verity's chilling autobiographical notes, she wrestles with the disturbing and twisted confessions about Verity’s husband Jeremy (Josh Hartnett), and finds it hard to separate fiction from reality, manipulation from attraction, and opportunity from obsession.
 
Directed by: Michael Showalter
Screenplay by: Nick Antosca
Based on the book by: Colleen Hoover
Produced by: Nick Antosca, Alex Hedlund, Stacey Sher, Michael Showalter, Jordana Mollick, Anne Hathaway, Colleen Hoover
Executive Producers: Kerry Orent, Dakota Johnson, Lauren Levine
Cast: Anne Hathaway, Dakota Johnson, Josh Hartnett, Ismael Cruz Cordova, Brady Wagner
Genre: Psychological Thriller, Drama
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Screeners I've been invited to but won't attend - by cranefly - 02-07-2022, 08:43 AM
RE: Screeners I've been invited to but won't attend - by cranefly - 04-04-2022, 04:47 PM
RE: Screeners I've been invited to but won't attend - by cranefly - 11-16-2022, 11:57 AM
RE: Screeners I've been invited to but won't attend - by cranefly - 01-05-2023, 08:50 AM
RE: Screeners I've been invited to but won't attend - by cranefly - 02-16-2023, 08:38 AM
RE: Screeners I've been invited to but won't attend - by cranefly - 05-12-2023, 07:17 AM
RE: Screeners I've been invited to but won't attend - by Drunk Monk - 09-15-2026, 10:09 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 14 Guest(s)