Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Red Sonja
#1
(07-10-2025, 07:02 AM)Drunk Monk Wrote: Red Sonja


Wow. This was terrible. Terrible on every front. I barely made it through. The lead was the worst Sonja ever. Tanya Roberts' Sheena was a better Sonja. And the fight choreo was pathetic. The effects were painfully weak. It was like a bad 80s barbarian flick. The sets looked worse than the original Land of the Lost Saturday morning show. So bad. I shoulda bailed. 

D00Mers - avoid at all costs. 

Seen on Hoopla

(07-18-2025, 11:50 AM)Drunk Monk Wrote: Den asked me if I could interview Luke Lieberman (Red Sonja) but it's a half hour before I arrive at SAN. :-(

So glad I dodged that bullet...
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Red Sonja - by Drunk Monk - 11-21-2025, 01:29 PM
RE: Red Sonja - by King Bob - 11-21-2025, 04:28 PM
RE: Red Sonja - by Drunk Monk - 11-21-2025, 06:40 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)