Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ballard
#7
Binged to e8. Got sucked in.

I am reminded of Greg's comment on K-Pop Demon Hunters:
(06-22-2025, 11:06 AM)Greg Wrote: I knew going in, this was not for me. But I felt the need to see.
And I was correct.
...
But not for me.

This is also probably not for Greg. It's about rape and abuse and what it does to women. 

I've done some real life rape counseling. I've done a few post-assault counseling in my psych work. I've even taken a class in it. I have some friends that are rape survivors. I'm sure you all do too. In fact, I know you do; you just might not know you do. This plays out well in that regard. It has some powerful storytelling elements about this. 

Not sure if I D00M recommend it, but I'm engrossed. Just two more eps.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Ballard - by Drunk Monk - 07-10-2025, 11:55 PM
RE: Ballard - by King Bob - 07-11-2025, 11:53 AM
RE: Ballard - by Drunk Monk - 07-11-2025, 12:37 PM
RE: Ballard - by thatguy - 07-11-2025, 09:47 PM
RE: Ballard - by Greg - 07-13-2025, 09:24 AM
RE: Ballard - by Drunk Monk - 07-18-2025, 11:49 PM
RE: Ballard - by Drunk Monk - 07-20-2025, 12:13 AM
RE: Ballard - by Drunk Monk - 07-30-2025, 11:49 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)