07-18-2025, 11:49 PM
Seen to e4. The chemistry of the cold case crew is coming together - a critical element in any police procedural. And Ballard’s ptsd continues to fester as she grapples with the code of blue boys club. I’m enjoying how female-centric this is and how the straight white men are assholes mostly. This show is about female trauma - e3 is a sidestep into a frat murder and it’s all about female victimization and male assholes. And its resolution is another deep wound.
In e4, Maggie wears a WildAid shirt. She’s been an activist rep for WildAid for years and with that gentle nod, I’m all in now. 6 more eps to go.
In e4, Maggie wears a WildAid shirt. She’s been an activist rep for WildAid for years and with that gentle nod, I’m all in now. 6 more eps to go.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse

