Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Heads of State
#4
The Queen wanted to watch something light and stupid. We watched Heads of State. It was exactly as advertised. And I somewhat enjoyed it. Lots of louds. I think a lot of the film rests on the charm of John Cena. I wanted more of Agent Comer/Jack Quaid. I liked the Wes Anderson moments when people would be recounting their experiences for instance Idris Elba and how he got the fire truck.

I think this should be DOOM recommended.
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

Reply


Messages In This Thread
Heads of State - by Drunk Monk - 07-07-2025, 11:34 PM
RE: Heads of State - by thatguy - 07-09-2025, 12:45 PM
RE: Heads of State - by Drunk Monk - 07-09-2025, 01:20 PM
RE: Heads of State - by Greg - 07-14-2025, 09:48 AM
RE: Heads of State - by Drunk Monk - 07-15-2025, 03:52 AM
RE: Heads of State - by Greg - 07-15-2025, 05:45 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)