Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Screeners I've been invited to but won't attend
Andy Coyle (Redwood City, CA) and Oscar Stowell (Ross, CA) are available for local interviews on behalf of Food Network’s current season of KIDS BAKING CHAMPIONSHIP.

wth?
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Screeners I've been invited to but won't attend - by cranefly - 02-07-2022, 08:43 AM
RE: Screeners I've been invited to but won't attend - by cranefly - 04-04-2022, 04:47 PM
RE: Screeners I've been invited to but won't attend - by cranefly - 11-16-2022, 11:57 AM
RE: Screeners I've been invited to but won't attend - by cranefly - 01-05-2023, 08:50 AM
RE: Screeners I've been invited to but won't attend - by cranefly - 02-16-2023, 08:38 AM
RE: Screeners I've been invited to but won't attend - by cranefly - 05-12-2023, 07:17 AM
RE: Screeners I've been invited to but won't attend - by Drunk Monk - 01-02-2024, 04:15 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)