Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Infinite (2021)
#1
Mark Wahlberg & Chiwetel Ejiofor in a total mess of a movie about ‘infinite’ beings who remember all their past lives and retain their skills. I watched it because there was a katana in it. Poor judgement on my part. This flick poached off everything - Matrix, Bourne, Highlander, Old Guard… it’s got lots of action, special effects and impressive sets and props. But man, so dumb. The only pleasure I derived from it was nitpicking the scenes in my head - each time I did, the plot holes would expand into absurd questions. I think if Greg watches this, his head would implode.

D00M nope. Don’t even bother because it’s painfully bad.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Infinite (2021) - by Drunk Monk - 06-26-2023, 10:29 PM
RE: Infinite (2021) - by Greg - 06-27-2023, 07:48 AM
RE: Infinite (2021) - by Drunk Monk - 06-27-2023, 09:29 AM
RE: Infinite (2021) - by Greg - 06-27-2023, 09:48 AM
RE: Infinite (2021) - by Drunk Monk - 06-27-2023, 11:02 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)