05-29-2023, 04:34 PM
Notes from tQ:
May 1: I watched “Women Talking.” Interesting, but it felt inconsistent. Some of the characters seemed to have moral flexibility and intellectual capability far beyond what seemed believable for a patriarchal Christian cult; and then seemed beyond ignorant about other things. Stretched the limits of credulity. But I was exhausted while watching so I could be wrong,
May 2: Cow at My Meat Wagon was very, very good cow. I wish My Meat Wagon had a branch in Raymond: I would be there at least three times a week.
May 1: I watched “Women Talking.” Interesting, but it felt inconsistent. Some of the characters seemed to have moral flexibility and intellectual capability far beyond what seemed believable for a patriarchal Christian cult; and then seemed beyond ignorant about other things. Stretched the limits of credulity. But I was exhausted while watching so I could be wrong,
May 2: Cow at My Meat Wagon was very, very good cow. I wish My Meat Wagon had a branch in Raymond: I would be there at least three times a week.
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

