The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1640 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1640 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
San Francisco
#59
Being in North Beach reminded me of a shop I used to like years ago - The Schlock Shop, on Grant I think. And the Postcard Palace was nearby. And I think a little later (90s) there was a gallery of psychedelic posters nearby. I didn't think to look yesterday to see if the focaccia shop is still there by the park. Those guys were old in the 90s, so probably not. I loved how they would wrap it in paper and tie it up with string. (There used to be a little used bookstore in Campbell that wrapped your books like that - when I bought a book there it felt like I was in a Dickens novel or something.) Parking was certainly easier over in North Beach in those days.
the hands that guide me are invisible
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)