12-22-2022, 11:08 PM
E19 The penultimate s2 ep. It’s titled as a 2 parter but since every ep ends in a cliffhanger, that has no meaning. The ultimate plot behind the protostar to destroy starfleet is unleashed. A major character dies, just as he was on the brink of reformation. Titania shows her true colors in a space weapon cat fight on the bridge. The universal translator is taken offline to further confuse starfleet and that’s amusing because I didn’t realize they worked that way - I thought everyone just spoke common all the time but this implies that the UT is always at work.
Starfleet has a lot of ships. I’m sure there was some Easter eggs tucked in the fleet arrival but I wasn’t watching closely enough, not do I remember any starship numbers beyond the enterprise.
Starfleet has a lot of ships. I’m sure there was some Easter eggs tucked in the fleet arrival but I wasn’t watching closely enough, not do I remember any starship numbers beyond the enterprise.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse

