05-09-2020, 12:56 PM
(This post was last modified: 05-09-2020, 01:27 PM by Drunk Monk.)
A Hero's Flyover by Lightning Formation Airshows just strafed the bungalow. https://salinasairshow.com/news/heros-fl...ral-coast/
It was odd - sweet because it's local and not the Blue Angels or something. Some neighbors who were on a walk were looking skyward. I didn't get my phone quick enough to grab a pic or vid.
They just came back and did a huge heart right over our bungalow. We're close to Domincan and PAMF but it was more over us than them. I caught but it was too big for my little iphone. I'll post it on my gram tomorrow for Mom's Day.
It was odd - sweet because it's local and not the Blue Angels or something. Some neighbors who were on a walk were looking skyward. I didn't get my phone quick enough to grab a pic or vid.
They just came back and did a huge heart right over our bungalow. We're close to Domincan and PAMF but it was more over us than them. I caught but it was too big for my little iphone. I'll post it on my gram tomorrow for Mom's Day.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse

