02-10-2020, 11:38 AM
First of all, I disdain French film. It always comes down to that scene where they are drinking coffee and smoking cigarettes in a street cafe discussion film in a pretentious meta way. Is there a scene like that in this? I'll just fast forward to that. Then there's those ambiguous existential endings. If I want to experience existential ambiguity, I'll just look out the window of my car during a traffic jam. I want my films to give me a happy ending. Or a sad one. Not ambiguity. Give me closure.
Second of all, wth is up with all these 3+ hour marathon movies you're watching? If you're going to go that way...Bollywood!
Third of all, what is up with reviewing films you don't finish? Go back to the posters, bro. At least we'll get some closure.
Second of all, wth is up with all these 3+ hour marathon movies you're watching? If you're going to go that way...Bollywood!
Third of all, what is up with reviewing films you don't finish? Go back to the posters, bro. At least we'll get some closure.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse

