07-17-2013, 07:33 PM
Wow. Should it have been subtitled 'The Deus Ex-Machina"? It seemed every time they were in trouble the Lone Would help them out.
This was bad in a laugh out loud funny way. I'm amazed Stallone put his name on the script. But he's probably laughing all the way to the bank. I thought JCVD did an excellent job and was probably in the best shape of all of them.
I had the same thoughts as DM that I should have been surrounded by DOOM while I was watching this film.
This was bad in a laugh out loud funny way. I'm amazed Stallone put his name on the script. But he's probably laughing all the way to the bank. I thought JCVD did an excellent job and was probably in the best shape of all of them.
I had the same thoughts as DM that I should have been surrounded by DOOM while I was watching this film.
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit

