The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1640 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1640 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Cloud Atlas
#3
I've been having to do that recently. Sad

If you're inclined to see it, see it. Don't be put off by the reviews. It has some fine panoramic stuff in it, great for the big screen. I don't think understanding a film is a requirement for importance. I didn't understand a lot of Bunuel films and yet I still thought they were important, as did a lot of film buffs. In fact, perhaps the lack of understanding can make it seem more important. Such could be said of Cloud Atlas. Although I wouldn't say that I didn't understand it. The messages were quite clear actually, and I even agreed with most, if not all, of them. It was just ambitious, like I said. It tried to achieve a lot, some of which succeeds and some fails. You should probably see it G, just so you can take part in the discussion.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)