10-29-2012, 09:58 AM
Kudos to your for attending. Did you pay for the ticket? Because that would be amazing in itself.
Still mulling over whether to attend. If I'm going to see it, I'd like to see it on the big screen. But it seems the major thread running through the reviews is that it is a fantastic film you can't make sense of. Good times. Kind of why I'm shying away from 'The Master'. It's an important film that no one understands. If you don't understand it, how do you know it's an important film?
Probably going to see Argo next.
Still mulling over whether to attend. If I'm going to see it, I'd like to see it on the big screen. But it seems the major thread running through the reviews is that it is a fantastic film you can't make sense of. Good times. Kind of why I'm shying away from 'The Master'. It's an important film that no one understands. If you don't understand it, how do you know it's an important film?
Probably going to see Argo next.
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit

