The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1640 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1640 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
TCKFMCIII
#11
Unless I get to kick first.

I was leaning towards entering after Sandy Tu put on the peer pressure. I was told I wasn't simply the camera guy, I was one of them now.

But they went on a seminar tour before I could make my change of plans known. My fellow practitioners informed me that GM Tu thought I was only going to be there for photos and wasn't needed for any lifting. So, behind the camera I will stay.
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)